25. Shivani

That fucking bastard
And his fucking business.
If it was not for his stupid business I wouldn't be in all of this.
These messy and confusing thoughts about him.
That sex dream about him is driving me Hella crazy, I can't even---

My mind Is always messy, just like my room but it is an organized mess atleast.
This is driving me crazy and to top it off I had to sit with him for fucking 9 hours , Not only was it silent and awkward but it was embarrassing.

I agree I was avoiding him but why was he avoiding me?
I'll die soon if this thing in my chest doesn't stop doing what it's doing and the irony is I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS DOING.

I cannot sleep in peace, I cannot eat in peace, I cannot live in p--

I heard a big bang outside my house but decided to ignore it.

I crawled onto my bed like a small baby in my pajama shorts and the loose, oversized t shirt I always wore to bed. I cover my self with the blanket for some warmth because my body needed comfort and that too desperately.

I heard more things fall outside my house but then again I was not in my freaking mind to actually pay attention to any of that.

Our house in India is big and me saying it is big is an understatement, like it fucking massive, my room is also fucking massive, well because according to my brother, our father loves me more, which he does!

It has a huge balcony attached to it, I can literally play cricket in it.
It connects to my room through massive French window type doors.
I insisted on it being built that way, it's very princessy in my opinion and I love it.

But

It backfired....

My French window like doors were open and that gave way for anyone to climb through it, it was so easy.

Why is it always, that when I don't want to see a certain someone, that person out of all, always shows me his/her face in the next moment?

"What are you doing here?"
I asked him from the same position in my bed that I layed earlier in, while he was struggling to climb up the white cemented railing.

"What do think I am doing here?
Bro help"
He said asking for my hand to pull him.

I took his hand and helped him get into the balcony.
I quickly checked the surrounding to see if somebody saw us and pushed him in the room to close the door.

"Woah!"
He exclaimed as I pushed him in

"What-"

"Shhh..."
He said putting his finger on my lips.

I don't know what he was doing to me.
Just this action made me shiver.

"I want to talk..about....this thing that is going on in between us"
He took a step forward which immediately made me take a step back.

"This...this"
He whispered in his deep erotic voice while he kept coming close.
My back was now fully pressed onto the almirah door while he caged me with both his hands.

His caressed my waistline with his finger very lightly just like a feather.
I couldn't dare to break the eye contact.

"What .....is going.....on?!"
Words barely came out of my mouth,
Just him, so close had crushed all the confidence in me, I couldn't speak.

Please be a dream, please!

"Bro, this marriage yaar!"
He suddenly got away and I exhaled heavily.
I didn't even realize I was holding my breath.

"Yeh kehne aaya tha, phone kya tumhari maa ne tod diya hai, gadhe ka bacha"
How annoying can someone be?

(U came here to say this?, couldn't you give me a call?, son of an ass)

"Nhi.....main...personal is better"
He replied running his hand through his dark brown wavy hair.

(No...I...personal is better)

"Toh phone par main nhi toh shivaansh baat karta kya, personal my foot"

(Do you think shivaansh would have talked instead of me?, personal my foot)

"Aree"

"Just admit  you wanted to see me, actually I don't blame you, who wouldn't"
I said flipping my hair like the girlboss I was.

"Where is that angel with a hint of devil shivani?, this is your little shit version"

His amusement was clearly visible on his face.
I cannot blame him.
He always knew a completely different me.

The next words that came out of my mouth changed the whole atmosphere and vibe of the room.

"She's dead, you murdered her!"

No words were exchanged after that, he just started at me with no expression on his face.
Guilt, regret, shame, nothing.
There was nothing

Just him....

"Do you really want to marry me?"
I was the one who spoke after the 15 minutes of brutal silence that was louder than any words ever spoken.

"I don't know, do I?"

It felt like he didn't want to be here any more, he wanted to go, to just not see my face anymore.

He got up from the corner of my bed and started to move towards the door but then suddenly stopped.

"I came here to say we should give....this...a chance but I see you clearly don't want to"

"No I don't want to, atleast with you,  never!"
My words pierced through his heart , I could feel it, his face started reflecting hurt.

"I'll go"

I meant it, I didn't want to start anything, WITH HIM.
But I still followed him outside because no matter how much I try, there will always be strings attached, to him, with him.

"Bro can you stop, climbing up through her window?"

Shivaansh spoke from just outside my room

"Can you stop spying on us?"
Advit replied in a tone that surprised even my brother, I guess my words cut too deep.

"I was just getting Ice cream, what made you mad?"

"Ask her"

"What did you do?"

I just rolled my eyes at them and left.
I know they had a long and deep boys talk about me but will my decision change?
NO!

.......

What do wanna see next?
The functions?
Or something else?

Also I swear that son of an ass sounded better in hindi.
Take it as idiot only!

And I know shivani's being a bitch but she hurt bro,
Forgive her
She'll make it upto my cutie aadi.