6. Advit

She was so happy
Just happy about the thought that she is going to her therapist.
I couldn't relate
The therapist was a villain in my life always,
According to him I am too emotionally weak and take things to heart real quick, well maybe I do but isn't that basic human nature.

Everyone is allowed to have emotions but my therapist was just telling me to control them.
She got a better one and I am glad.
Not just going to the therapist, she looked happy even after coming out of his office

"Good session?"
I ask while I start the car
"Yea not just good but really great"
She replied with such a big smile on her face it made me jealous.
Jealous of the fact that she was smiling because of him, for him and after meeting him and not me.

Choose me, pick me, love meeeeeeee
It may have been the best sight to see her happy and all smiles but I was jealous it was not for me. Anyways it's her birthday coming up, I want to surprise her atleast, by doing that she'll smile for me.

Upon reaching the apartment I rush to shivaansh's room to discuss shivani's birthday plan.
He was unbothered.
Such a snob!
I know he cares but sometimes he's such a jerk. I would have unfriended him if he wasn't with me since childhood.

"Hey focus, I am really trying here" I say trying to convince him with a puppy face which basically never works but I refuse to give up.
"do you think she'll like it, none of her family members or friends for that fact present here, how are you planning to celebrate her birthday with two people?"

"Noo, you just give me phone numbers of her friends and other people she wanted to celebrate her birthday with"

"What are you planning vitty?"
"Just do as I say" that affirmative tone comes in play and I didn't even realize,
Anyways anything for her.
As soon as I get the numbers I'll call all her friends and family and book their tickets, I'll have them apply for special visa if that is even a thing, I don't know.
I'll have them come here somehow.

It's been 5 hours since I started searching on pinterest and still found no inspiration.
I guess I'll just wander around her.
As I enter her room I see her scratching her head in confusion.
How cuteeeee.

"Are you having trouble understanding that"
I whisper from her back
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh"
"Ahahhahahahahahahha"
We both scream looking at each other
"What, koi ese bhoot ki tarah peeche se aata hai kya, dimaag main thodi dikkat hai tere"
"Nhi yaar, Matlab shayd thodi"
The annoyed look on her face made me giggle

"I am having trouble with this part specifically, actually no I am having trouble with everything"

"Okay"
"What do you mean okay, you won't help"
Annoyed again
"Hey studying might not be my best suit, but football is, if by any chance you wanna know about that"

"Nah go away let me study" she yelled at me

"Go away!!!  Me!!, never"

.......

Hang in here with me!
Trust me it gets better,
Keep reading