5. Shivani

"Why did he do that
Why did he do that
WHY DID HE DO THAT!!!!!!!"
I screamed internally
Mind you internally but very loudly
Like I was pretty okay in fact very well without him.
The fact that he would never like me back gave me alot of peace in a way.

I did run away from him because I couldn't accept the fact that he could like me or he's joking and he'll get over it in a few  days but he came here.

I was so so frustrated at him and his petty girlfriend right now.
He literally has a girlfriend
I don't know if he broke up but still that is  cheating, in my dictionary, don't question
It is what it is.

I rush into his room and knock so loudly it may have sounded like I was about to break the door. His room was right infront of mine with the bathroom on the left side and kitchen on the right with a long corridor connecting our rooms.

As soon as he opens the door I storm into his room with so much anger that I grab his neck and pin him to the wall while he was just wearing his sweatpants.
"Kiss your girlfriend If you're so needy"
I shout at him
"When are you saying yes because I am needy only for you"
The smirk on his face made me want to punch him.

But his face was too gorgeous for me to do that. I couldn't
In annoyance I left his room the next second
"I don't have a girlfriend" a fainted voice came from his bedroom

                              .....................

I woke up, took a shower, changed my clothes, did my makeup and got my bag ready for class.
I heard a bell ring at the front door twice since nobody opened it I did.
I saw a bouquet full of pink roses just like one's I talked about to my friends yesterday.

But how is this possible, who are these from?
My friends definitely won't do such a thing. There was note in it that said from vitty.
I immediately knew it was from advit, because it's his nickname and I am not gonna lie I was pretty mad at him but that made me melt, that made my heart melt, I wanted to cry out of happiness.
That was very witty of him (haha did you get the pun?)

I take a bunch of pictures, post them on Instagram, set the flowers in water and leave because I was getting late.

My birthday is coming soon and I am feeling very homesick.
If I was at home, my parents would have arranged such a big party for my 18th birthday but since I am not in India, I really miss all of it.

I wish I really could throw a big party but what's the use all of my real friends are in India and they won't be able to come hence I guess I won't be celebrating this time.

I know it's depressing but what can I do.
I have an appointment with my therapist as well, so I'll have to visit him and overall I am very busy.

                          ........................

I walked out of the front gate and saw a car in the driveway driving towards me. It stopped just beside me and guess who It was, yes you're right Mr. Annoying as hell Advit Singh Rana.

"What do you want"
"What me to drive you to your therapist?" He asked with  alot of innocence on his face.
I WANTED TO KISS HIM SO BAD.
"No I'd rather take an Uber"
"It was not a question"

He gets out of the car grabs my hand and shoves me in like I am a little mouse.
"How dare you"
"I couldn't let you take an Uber, it's almost night time and it very unsafe here and I know you wouldn't agree, come on shivani I know you that much"
"Fuck him
Cutie, no no focus you don't like him." I thought that to my self

"Ok fine but then you'll have to wait and pick me up as well"
"I can pick you up quite literally as well"
He exclaimed with a devilish smile

Did I mention how hot he looked while driving.
Black shirt, rolled up sleeves and a Rolex watch
ahhhhhhhhhh
I died, please!! that was heaven
I didn't show it on my face of course I couldn't.

....

Can I actually date him?
This thought has crossed my mind several times today and it is annoying as hell.

I was ready, fucking ready to move on and start a new life, with completely different people and completely different surroundings.

But turns out, I am the same shivani, she is stuck somewhere, I don't even know how to explain this feeling.

It just feels like I am not moving in life and I am stuck on this road where there is no one and no vehicle which could get me out of here so that I can reach the destination I have been wanting to reach.

It's very heavy on my heart, sometimes I feel like I can't take it.

But then again I feel like his feelings are very genuine and he wouldn't have actually traveled so much just for playing a girl, right?

And he is my brother's bestfriend, I could trust him that much atleast.

There are so many questions in my heart, I don't have an answer to.