19. Shivani

I don't want to think about what happened today, I'll be professional and not think about fighting a case against my ex boyfriend, it's no big deal, everyone once in thier lifetime have to go through hard time, I did it once, i can do it again, I have evolved.

Eventhough I am strong there is some part of me that wanted to cry in his arms upon seeing him and I guess  he saw that in my eyes, quite clearly but there was also some part of me that wanted to hit him with my car for hurting me so much.
I was surrounded with the thoughts of advit, I didn't want to think about him I swear, but it's him after all.
He was my everything and how he just....left, i---

"Can I leave, shivi"  my client spoke from behind me

"Don't call me that, and yes you may leave"

This guy (her client) is really getting on my nerves these days,  like I know you were my colleague 3 years ago when I was working at the other law firm and I know you know me but still this was a formal meeting and you have to be professional here.

You just can't interfere in between and pull the dumbest move at the end.
Such idiot men are around me these days
Anyways I had decided to go take a look at the construction site that we talked about right now.

It's quite far away from here so I have called the cab, it'll be here in a few minutes left.

I throw my bag on the couch and was about to lay down when i heard something fall down.

I got out checked, it was my client who had bumped into someone and without even apologizing this guy left in a hurry, looking at me him made me think how can someone be such an idiot.

Also, my friends from back home in India and especially radhika, we couldn't talk properly for about 6 years or so, well it's my fault as well, I have not been available to her in her need.

She was also focusing on her career, we stayed in touch though.
Day before yesterday she called to tell me she was coming to visit me today so I am very excited.

I got a notification that my car arrived and hence I left for the location.

Upon reaching there, I find it all a big mess.
Every material ever was destroyed, it felt like somebody had ran a bulldozer over everything.
There was just one building standing tall, it had a basement and was right in the middle of the land.
It seemed like there had started the work but got interrupted.

But why was everything a mess.
They could have left the site just like that, why create havoc.
If I have to be honest, it seemed like a tsunami hit this place.
I found it very fishy.

There was also a gaurd room in the corner, just beside the entrance gate where I was standing and right before I was about to take some pictures a hand pulled me into the gaurd room.

"Ahhh" I screamed

"Shut up,he will hear us" advit said covering my mouth with his hand.

He had pushed me against the wall with one of his hands behind my head protecting it from the wall and one covering my mouth.

"Shhh , he'll hear us"
"Who?"

"Your stupid client, what's his name.....ummmmm...I don't care, I need you to shut up"

"When did I say something?"
I said rolling my eyes at him

"Hello miss ma'am, I am not here to tolerate your attitude,  I was here to inspect the site when I noticed him doing fishy stuff in the basement so I ran and hid here, if you want to go you are most welcome"

"Why do think he was doing something fishy, he must be here for the same reason as you"

"Sure"

"Let me go, I need to talk to him."
As I said that He suddenly left my side with his hands in the air and said

"You are most welcome to go, but...just .....kind.....of stay away from him and be.......safe, I don't get good vibes"

"Gosh, he's my client!"

"doesn't mean you have to stick with him so much!!"
He looked so upset while saying that, this is the second time in my life I have seen advit so angry.

"God, who are you to tell me what to do?, narcissistic idiot!!"

"You---"
He was about to say something but didn't as we heard something big fall.
Alot of smoke suddenly came out of the building and as far as I was concerned I even heard someone yell from the background but there was alot of noice, I am totally quite sure myself

"I don't know what he is cooking in there but i think you and I are sensible enough to get out of here"
He said with concern on his face and I did agree with him, what ever this guy(her client) was upto is fishy, even I have noticed.

"Yes, i'll just ask him tomorrow maybe that's not him, maybe it's something else"

"Could be"
He held my hand and both of us just ran out of there and got in his car, it was the same car from six years ago.

"You are so rich, CEO and all and you didn't update your car?"
I tell him as he starts to drive.

"Don't you notice me alot, but what can one do?, I AM quite noticeable"

Such a narcissistic bitch he has become

I just roll my eyes at him

"Drop me off at my office"
I say in a very authoritive tone which I knew he clearly didn't like

"Do you think I am your driver?, what the magic word?"

What are we 12, what the hell is a magic word, well I know it's please but I won't say it, he gets what he gives.

"Drop me off is the magic word!"

Now he rolls his eyes at me,  who do think you are, God?!!

........

I haven't heard from radhika in quite a bit, her last text was delivered to me at 4 and her flight was supposed to land an hour ago, I was panicking.

Is she lost?
Did something happen to her?
Omg, did someone kidnap her?

All these thoughts clouded my mind as I was waiting at the airport, she was supposed to get here at 2, it's 3 in the morning right now, should I call the police?

I asked at the reception counter outside airport and the lady there says everyone got off safely, where did she go?

This is killing me!

I called my mother to ask about her whereabouts and I couldn't believe her,
I am sure this women will kill me one day for sure.

"Mumma, I haven't heard from radhika can you---"

"She is with us, all of u are coming to your house!"
She sounded so happy on the phone.
How can she be so happy, my life just experienced a roller coaster of emotions.

"All, who?"

"Me, your father, radhika, and advits parents, we have talk about something important"

"Woah what, what are his parents coming to my house??"
I was about to have a heart attack upon hearing this, and what important talk that couldn't happen on the phone, can I please get a break from all this!!

"His parents are going to his place not to your's idiot"

........