12. Shivani

Have you ever made fake scenarios about someone you truly desire, well I hadn't till now.
Now I am lying in my bed dreaming about him.
Well if you ask me I'd say my dream came true.
Today he did something I didn't in any way expect from him.

Flashback

"This guy has really gotten on my nerves" he whispered in my ear
"Which guy?"
He pointed towards a direction and I knew immediately knew who he was talking about.
"Oh he, he proposed me earlier"
"WHAT, WAIT WHAT EXCUSE ME HELLOOOO WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHEN HOW I------"
"before you got here"
"that explains why he keeps giving me looks and keeps interrupting our conversations" he said with an angry face. I am not gonna lie he looked real cute being jealous huh.

"Why are you getting jealous"
"I AM NOT" I giggled at his reaction.
Oh I love a jealous advit
"Ok bye I have class I'll meet you...in an hour" I said pointed at my wrist watch
As I was walking away I turned around
"Also what kind of name is vityyy, what are you an American, I like aadi better"
His cheeks turned red, he BLUSHED.

God it's so nice to see men blush.
I am going to admit him getting jealous was valid, this guy, I don't even know his name god, has really been getting on my nerves too.
I regretted him because first I like advit
Second I dislike that guy and third he's a sexist, women hating kind of guy who thinks women are objects for his use.

............

In my whole life I would have never thought that a guy like advit could do something so romantic and it would be a lie if I say I wasn't scared out of my wits to see him standing there, on the rooftop.
I was so scared that he might fall but what he did made me dive into an imaginary world where only me and him are present and there is no one to judge us.

He climbed on top of the roof, there were helium balloons in the air with my name on it.
It would be an understatement if I say it was beautiful.
It was magical, out of the world, mind-boggling shit.
What is he a romance hero?, i wouldn't complain.

"SHIVANI, I LOVE YOU" He shouts from up there, it feels like I was in an auditorium and suddenly all the lights have been diverted towards me, suddenly I was the main character.

There was so much noise that I almost didn't hear him.
"HEY, I SAID I LOVE YOU"
he said it again because he thought I didn't hear him
"Hey-----"
"I heard it, come down okay, you'll hurt yourself, come down"
"SAY IT BACK"
"you come down, I'll say it"

After about 6 to 7 mins he came down, the first thing I did was I ran and hugged him as tight as i could, he held me tight and spun me around in  circles.
His one hand cupped my face and other one held me by my waist.
"I LOVE YOU TOO, DAMMIT"

His smiles made my heart melt, I don't think I have ever seen him smile like this. I don't want this to end.
NEVER EVER

.........

What just happened today, I couldn't stop thinking about it, it felt like I was dreaming, I did and no matter how many times I say it, it'll not change, I am dreaming, God.

I heard a knock on my window.
I got up and opened it.
Guess who it was, none other than my boyfriend, oh it feels so good to say it
"What are you doing?, I have a door, and we live in the same house"

"I didn't want shivaansh to know I was coming here and plus he is angry, I don't know about what"

"Won't you be angry if shivaansh told you that he loved your sister"
"Ofcoure"
"Exactly"

"Ok fine may be, but now help me climb this darn railing"
He said as he climbed the railing of my window and came in.

He held my hand and pulled me toward him, so close I could feel his heartbeat
"Oh how I have missed you"
"You just saw me an hour ago"
"So....it doesn't matter"

"But okay, tell me, how did you start liking me?"
I said looking unto his black eyes, but they were a different shade of black today, it felt like they were softer and lighter and it was just for me.
It felt good, actually having a crush that likes you back, and finally it felt like the road I was stuck on finally ended and there was advit standing at the end of it.

"When I actually started looking into your eyes.....they made me fall in love...
With you.....for you......and suddenly all of the mist in my head and in my heart was gone and the view was clear."

........

Hi guys thank you for all your support, I really appreciate it and pls keep loving this and I am sorry for any kind of typos,
Let me know if any and I am only learning.

Happy reading