7. Shivani

Maybe it was all a dream
But whatever it was, it was my dream.
And no matter what anyone says I know deep down i'll never get over him.
"Why don't you just say yes"
He shrugged in his seat nervous about my answer

The truth is that I may have thought about this a million times and created a million different scenarios before bed but I never imagined it happening in real life.
I always thought something like this could never happen, like ever.

But it is happening and now I don't know what to say.
I guess now I am scared to be loved or maybe just scared to be heartbroken.
Just scared of saying yes, even if I really want to.

"You're my brother's best friend, how am i supposed to, i dont know"
"Do you want me to repeat all of that"
He immediately stopped the car in the middle of the bridge and got out of the car leaving me shell-shocked.
I didn't know how to react.
He opened my car door and told me to get out.

Everycar on the bridge stopped, blinking their headlights, signaling us to move but he had other plans.
He turned the car headlight on, and told me to stand infront of it.
He knelt down, I didn't ever In my wildest dreams ever thought such a thing could happen in my life.
I have been living in books all this time.
I never thought what I would actually do if something like this happened ever.
I don't know what is happening, I am crazy

"See, shivani, I don't know why you are scared or why you should be?
You just have to trust me and go with the flow, you know I really like you for you,
Mujhe shah rukh khan ki tarah aankon mein aanken daal kar romantic baatein keheni nhi aati, but one thing I know, I know that I'll treat you good.
I just want you to give me a chance to love you, love you the right way"

Oh myyy gawdddddd,
I have internally fainted
My cheeks turn red immediately, blood is rushing to my cheeks and I know he could see that, my man knew what he was doing,he knew I'd melt,
And I won't lie I did melt.
'Shivani he's not your man' I remind myself.
People in the background are clapping and I am looking at him like a seal.
My eyes wide open with shock.

"Say yes, say yes, say yes"
That is all I hear coming from the crowd and I still don't know how to react.
"What about your girlfriend" 
I don't say it out loud I just mouth the words
And all I get back is
"I don't have one"

"Ok let's do one thing"
I finally let something out of my mouth
"Why don't you make me believe that you really like me"
I don't know why I said that
Delaying him isn't the solution,
I need to sort what actually is going on in my head, dreams, life and I don't know what not.

"Don't you worry, you give me 30 days and in these 30 days I'll make you fall in love with me 3000 times"
He smirks
I melt again
If he keeps on doing things like these, he'll make me fall in love with him infinitly, 3000 is a very less number to be honest.

Some how I hide my face the whole ride home, I don't know how I did that but as soon as we get home, I rush into my room just to tell radhika what happened.
Every little detail!

                       ............................

Ok guys
I don't know if today's chapter was worth it.
I don't know if I was able to deliver what I wanted to so just please leave your reviews
Happy reading