11. Advit

I have been trying since 12 today and it's 9 pm already.
Letter writing is not my strong suit, neither was it in school.
I always got a zero in letter writing.
I counted 23 no 24 now sheets of paper scrunched up on the ground.

I shouldn't have agreed for it.
What is this talking stage but like in the old times.
I have to write something atleast.

"I don't know what to say to you, whatever I had in my mind I have already told you so....."

After I finished writing that someone slid an envelope through my door.
It's her .....LETTER....
OH MY GODDDDDD

"This is very hard for me, my whole life it's feels like I have been neglected to an extent where now i feel like things like this, I mean feelings like these are just.......I don't know how to explain this
I have been thinking alot about this and you and I think it's time to tell you,

I have had a crush on you for such  along time I can't even remember at this point, I just wanted you to be mine so bad but I didn't think what I'll do if this actually happens and now it scares me, I lack communication  I lack the potential to self realize and I have been caught up with so much that this is just to hard

So I have thought to something, which is quite cliché but it's the only thing that'll work for me right now, I really like you, I really do but I can't be sure of this so I actually don't know what to do."

She dug a hole in my heart, when I read the poem I did think about myself being so dumb and blind but this is heights.
How can a person be so blind to not see that the love of his life has been right in front of him and he's running around other girls and helping..........I don't know what I have been doing my entire life but now it's time to fix this
It almost her birthday, I did plan everything and now it's time to execute my plan.

I write one thing, just one thing in my letter,

"I'll make it right"

Amd I mean it, I have to, I'll do it for her, and make her feel loved and make her feel like she deserves the world, which she does.
I have been trying, I will try more, I will become the advit she wants me to be and maybe she'll actually feel that she deserves me and the everything she wanted.

I am the one that should be feeling unworthy and not her.
It's me who has flaws, she's perfect the way she is.
The way she speaks, the way she panics in the middle of the situation, the way she always knows what I am feeling, she has been giving me the princess treatment she deserves and now I have to make it up to her.

............................................................................

It's her birthday, I did send her a dress and a note tell her to come to this place, as planned I called everyone and this is going to be the best surprise of her whole life, I promise.

I have my eyes in the door stuck as shivani's father approached me.
"Advit I am really grateful....." he spoke in a soft tone before I interrupted him
"Uncle there is no need to be, It had been my pleasure."

"She .is .the .most .beautiful .girl .i .have.ever .seen"
The voice in my head echoed so loud I almost said it out loud as she walked in wearing what I gave her.
The wind brushed through her hair very softly making her soft eyes look sharp, so sharp they could cut through me and I would gladly stand there letting them do that.

Her eyes, I'll never stop loving them

It was a blue thigh high slit dress with shimmers all over it and she looked like a dream.

3 HOURS LATER

"ADVIT"
"ADVITTTT"
I heard a voice as I helped the workers clean all the mess that had been made after the party
I turned around and I saw her come running towards me
Even before I could reply she hugged me so tightly.

The way her hands were up My neck and she was basically hanging on me made me want to kiss her so bad.
"I love you"
"Huh, what.... what....what did you just say"
I couldn't believe what I heard
I heard an I love you
I heard an 'I LOVE YOU'!!!

"Yes, I love you
What ever you have done for me today, I cannot even express myself properly, something just has been going on inside my heart, I feel like its about to explode......"
I kissed her, before she could utter another word, I kissed her so hard.
My tongue entered her mouth tasting every corner of  her mouth.
I lightly bit her lip which made her whimper under me.
I picked her with my hands on her thighs making her cross her legs across my waist.
The thigh high slit dress gave me a perfect chance to lightly glid my fingers on her bare skin.

I broke the kiss, because we were both out of breath.
And we just stood there drowning into each other's eyes for like, forever.

............................................................................

I didn't write any party scenes cause it was just her enjoying with her family and normal shit

Anyways happy reading