4. Advit

I have already knocked at her door 3 times and she has not answered.
It was making me worried
Earlier today I saw her after so so long.
I just wanted to keep looking at her and hug her so tightly and never let her go but she just shut the door on me.
She might have thought that I would question her appearance but I didn't, she looked so cute.

I finally told shivaansh that I like shivani and I would be lying if I say he didn't hit me, we fought so much that some of the things in the room might have broken.
He said 'how could you even think that she is my sister there are many girls out there go satisfy your needs with them leave her alone blah blah blah blah'
Didn't listen to him, won't listen to him!!

It is okay for him to be mad and it is also okay if he wants to beat the shit out of me, it's also okay if he is worried that I'll break her heart because he is her brother.

I'll take that just because he is her brother and he has the full right to do so.

"She is off to college" he added as I continued knocking
"Come I'll show you around campus"
"U will" I said teasing him
"Don't go too far, I haven't approved of nothing yet"
Such a snob
Anyways I was really excited to her in campus with her friends and everyone looking cute and all.

I saw her smiling, smiling at me, after so long.
I was dying to hear her voice, take the essence of her perfume in me, just talk to her.

I stepped closer to say something but shivaansh pulled me by collar and dragged me out of there.

"Are you out of your mind?"
I said fixing my t shirt collar.

"You will not be seen near her  do you understand"
He said in a stern voice.

"Why?"

"Bro, she's my sister, you have so many girls, that are crazy about you, why her?"

"Because she is special"

"Oh really, don't kid me, what about Veronica??, she was special too"

"Please!, you cannot compare them, Veronica was a ....... I don't want to say something about a girl but she was, you know what (a bitch and a whore) and shivani is......I can't even explain it....she has that aura......she is THE DREAM GIRL"

he just rolled his eyes at me and left from there, but atleast that gave me a good opportunity to actually go talk to his sister, after so long.

"Do you want me to hit you again, stay away"
He turned and pointed his finger at me.

Snob!!!

I get out off the garden he dragged me onto, trying to figure out which way to go.

I saw him standing with some girls!
Talk about a player now you snob!!
But since he was standing with shivani, I'll excuse him.

As I reach there I heard her talking to her friends about some college fest coming up and how she would love pink roses.
Cute
"Hi guys this is my bestfriend from india"
Shivaansh introduced me to every one but I was only interested in one person.

My so called bestfriend knew what he was doing as everytime I tried to talk to shivani he came between us.
Such a SNOB!!!

I shouldn't blame him for all of it as his sister was trying her best to avoid me too
But I'll definitely make her talk to me

AT HOME

it's been 3 hours since I have been out and as we came home she rushed into her room
The thing with this apartment is that there is only one bathroom so we have to share one (trying not to get dirty minded here)
I wanted to take a shower so bad so I head in the bathroom turn it on and as I am done I turn it off, I wrap a towel around my waist and come out, water is dripping from my wet hair, my chest muscles and abs are clearly visible and I start shaking my hand to get the water out of my hair and the next thing I see is shivani watching me From the kitchen, no watching would be an understatement I should say she was staring at me like an owl at night with her hazel eyes wide open.

As our eyes meet for 0.0001 second, she titles her head and breaks our intense eye contact and goes back to cutting the cucumber.

I take that as an opportunity and sandwich her between me and the counter, so that my front touches her back and my breath circles her neck.
"You didn't give me an answer" I  whispered in her ear very close to kissing her neck, to which she shivered.

"What.....Ann....answer???"
I slid my hands through her bare waist and turn her around so she faces me.
The water from my hair is dripping on her face, I slowly wipe that with my thumb and whispered again so close to her ear
"You know what"
My hands go to her collar bone and trace the perfectly structured bone to which her body shivers again, we hear the knife from the counter falling but none of us pay attention to  that because we were to busy drowning into each other's eyes.

"Give me an answer till tomorrow, or i'll kiss you so hard like there IS no tomorrow"
I whispered in the most sensual and sexual voice, I didn't know I had that in me.
I slid my hand through her waist again and turn her around into the position she was standing in before and lightly kiss her shoulder and leave.

.......

I am improving
The writing is a little bad, I know but this is my first book
Pls keep reading, I promise you'll love it and enjoy to the core.