3. Shivani

I lay in my bed surrounded by books all over, trying to concentrate but the only thing I can concentrate on is him, which I clearly don't want to but he arrives today.
I don't live in a dorm, me and my brother have rented out this apartment that is very close to my college and live there together for safety reasons..... ok fine my parents told me to so I had to anyways!

It has 3 rooms, one is mine, second one is shivaansh's and I guess now since he is coming the third would be his.
He apparently convinced his parents by saying shivaansh is his only friend and he misses him dearly and they agreed.
Why you ask??...
Well he is like this from childhood I exactly don't know why but I guess he's a little too emotional, his and my parents agree that he is.

But the main issue is how will I survive with him living here with me.
He arrives today and I would be lying if I say I am not scared.
Definitely I am, I have been studying since 11pm last night and haven't slept for a minute. I look like a piglet straight out of mud with my messy bun, oversized blue t-shirt and a pair of boy shorts.
Don't you dare judge, I can only take care of one thing
Either my appearance or I can manage to pass.
There is a slang popular on insta and I guess that's right
It's "I am ishaan awasthi In a course capable for yuhaan awasthi".

"He is arriving in less that 5 hours and I look like this I cann--"
Before completing my sentence I hear the bell ring.
"It's probably shivaansh" I thought to myself
As I opened the gate I saw the most beautiful and handsome man made in this world.

It felt like heaven for eyes, literally pleasure to my eyes, his big black eyes made me want to dive in them, they were are deep as the pacific ocean (I wanna be yours)

He was wearing this white tee covered with an unbuttoned checkerd blue shirt and classic blue denim and his brown messy hair just made me want to fall in love.
I did.
How can a person look so heavenly in the simplest of clothes.

But the point was why was he here early.
My bewakoof brother hiding behind him signaling me to open the second door which I quite literally ignored.

I shut the first door with such speed that it almost broke, I couldn't let him see me like this which he clearly has but still.
I messaged my brother to take him to a cafe to which he agreed surprisingly and I started to get ready

"Ok, shower, makeup, dress , room ...... all done now it's presentable"
Now I can finally let him in.
I open the door again signaling a hi with my hand
As he began to say something my brother pulled his hand and took him to his room.
They didn't come out the whole day!!

"I don't know, what could they be doing that's taking so long"
I heard some banging but I didn't have time for that shit cause I had to get to class
"I am leaving I'll see you there" I shouted
"Ok" shivaansh yelled
That is all I get for this
My life's a mess

Upon reaching college, I realized I had left my project file at my study table so I had to call shivaansh to bring it but he refused.

"Can you please bring that project file, I made it just alst light and forgot it, please"

I pleaded a gain making a puppy face, i know he couldn't see it but atleast he could here how desperate I was.

"Careless miss, can take care of yourself for once?"
I know he was frustrated, I could hear it but why was he frustrated?
His bestfriend just landed and he's angry??
Weird!!

"I'll tell dad you are being mean, JUST BRING IT!!"

"OKAY, CHILL, SISTER!!"
There was an extra emphasis on sister.

He abruptly cut the call before I could say another word and I cursed under my breath.

When will he stop behaving like that with me?
I say to myself as I head to the class with one of my friends.
......

"Can you please just be responsible for once?"
He said giving the project file I made last night in a hurry because it was last day to submit it.

"Yea, yea keep it to yourself, I don't have time"
Completely Ignoring the large human right beside him I ran as quickly as possible.
1. Embarrassed
2. Embarrassed
3. Even more Embarrassed

These were the three emotions I was feeling and they were justified, how can he just propose like that, no sense of responsibility whatsoever.

I turn in the file at the counter

"Miss malhotra, were you planning on getting late again?"
My professor spoke as I turned in the file a minute before the timer went of.

"No, absolutely not mister Bolton I just forgot it at home, sorry, I apologize"

"Then why didn't you submit it yesterday?"
This bitch, bro! I made it yesterday. Can I please stop getting in trouble??
Should have just studied in India.

I just gave him a smile and left from there.
I just started studying here, why is so much happening and that too all together?

I want to kill that duo so bad.

As I was exiting the place in pite frustratration, I saw him, giving me his biggest and sweetest smile I have ever seen.
That made me smile too, I didn't realize.

He was coming closer and closer but suddenly my brother comes in the picture, and pulls him by his collar away from me.

What the heck!!