Chapter 1: Prologue

Two months ago...

-You can't be a pro-hero without a quirk, it's too dangerous.

Izuku's dreams shattered themselves in hundred of bits... Even All Might... He started to tear up... Even All Might was saying no to him... What were his dreams for the others? What were his hopes? Tears rolled on Izuku's cheeks...

First Bakugo... Who was constantly harrassing him and treating him like a dog...

Then his mother... His beloved mother

Then his idol...

It couldn't be... Why was he born quirkless? Why  was he the victim of this injustice? Did the world rejected him? Yes he did... The world hated him to the core... And All Might... Standing in front of him... With that expression... That neutral expression, frozen like steel... His mouth moving... But Izuku didn't hear his words... Whatever they were... It was like a black void around him... His tears felt cold on his cheeks... He couldn't retain a sob... And before All Might could do anything... He ran off... As fast as he could... he was running away from his idol, who now only became a dream breaker... Like others...

He ran until he was out of breath... And continued his way walking, his collapsing heart beating fast and hard in his chest... He couldn't help but continue to sob while walking...

BRAOM!

He heard the explosion, and then felt the wind caused by it... He lifted his head, suddenly alert, and looked at the plume of smoke that came from the location of the explosion...

'No... no no NO NO'

Izuku sprinted again, the adrenalin of fear filling his veins, as he arrived at the place, he looked with an horrified expression at his home... It was burning... As well as some other appartements... Firefighters and heroes were already here, trying to contain the fire... But Izuku didn't give any attention to them... His eyes were taped on his home... It was the center of the raging inferno... His mother...

'No... Not you... Not now...'

Tears filled his eyes again... He cried... And fell on his knees... The world was definitely hating him... Inflicting him the worst torments... His collapsing heart broke... And his tears stopped... Izuku took a stern expression... And the pieces of his heart were enclosed into a deep coldness... An empty expression... No sadness could be seen, no despair... Izuku got back up on his legs and turned, leaving the place, turning away from the past he had...

He walked... And climbed up a roof... Once there, he approached, and sat down on the edge... He looked down... Could he jump? Yeah... After all what could he lose? Nothing... But suddenly...

He heard footsteps arriving, three huming noises, and the metal behind him clinged, he turned the head toward the clinging... And saw three holes... He then turned the head the other direction... Only for his throat beeing caught in the rocky hand of a criminal, he tried to make the villain let go, but got lifted and placed in front of the torso of the villain, a knife placed inches to his neck artery...

-Drop your guns now filthy heroes!

Izuku didn't understood immediately... Focalized on the knife, but then he lifted his eyes from the knife, in front of him were standing two peoples, equipped in a complete black uniform, they were wearing bulletproof vest with a lot of pouches strapped on it, they also had protection on the knee and elbows... Both were wearing googles and a helmet with an quad NVG mounted on it... And balaclavas... But what caught Izuku's glare was mostly the two M4 which lasers were pointed right at him and the villain...