Chapter 21: Special Training (Part 2)

It sure have been a tough fight...

As Izuku looked at the hour, he found out that only thirty minutes have passed. At least he eliminated 5 students, but they weren't the thoughest... He sat down against a trash bean and taking a small break. At the same time he checked his weapons and ammo.

His Kriss Vector had only a magazine left. Twenty-five bullets.

His Glock still had his three magazines, even if one was already used. He had fired two times, so fifteen bullets in the pistol, and thirty four others with  the two other magazines.

And lastly, his shotgun. A Mossberg 500 Bullpup. He already emptied the 8 first shots, so now he had... 8 cartridges left. He loaded them in with 'clacks' each time. He also put the last Kriss Vector magazine, replacing the empty one. He got back on his feet. And took his pistol. It was the only thing he should use against the students for now. Until he found a better weapon or ammo.

Izuku started to move, silently, in the dark alleyways. He didn't knew where the students were. Probably regrouped. If they did, it was a good thing, the greenette could search for a weapon in the meantime...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Momo, Koda, Shoji, Mineta and Aoyama are out of combat.

Said Iida, thoughtful...

-I said he wouldn't hold back against us, see what he did to Kirishima?

Asked Bakugo, leaning against a wall of the room, waving his hand toward Kirishima with an annoyed face. Kirishima was sitting on the ground, rubbing his chest with grimaces, while Mina was giving friendly pats on his shoulder. The red haired boy lifted his head as his name was called.

-He unloaded 6 point blank shots in my chest...

The class looked at him... If Kirishima could feel pain despite beeing in his hardened form, that meant that 10 wasn't joking at all.

-He's moving. He's going further in the city. He took a break, then I heard sounds of reload before he ran away.

Said Jiro, who was listening attentively, her Earphones Jack into the ground.

-So... Do we get a new plan?

Asked Hagakure, taping her fingers on the wall... Bakugo bluntly responded.

-I say we go in there and smack his face once and for all. So we finish everything and quick.

The rest of the class looked at him...

-I... don't think that's a good idea.

Said Sero, looking unsure...

-I have an idea.

Shoto said, as he entered the room.

-He targeted Shoji first right? He must've have eliminated a danger for him. A second person in this room can also be a problem for him...

His eyes turned toward Jiro, and soon the whole class was looking at her. She turned the head at the sudden silence.

-M- Me?

She asked.

-That's actually true! Jiro, you can hear him! If he neutralizes you...

Started Hagakure.

-He will strike from the shadows after... And we have no chances without you.

Finished Tokoyami. That made Iida Ojiro think for a second.