Chapter 29: Final Exams (Part 1)

3 days later...

The greenette had wondered how does the exams went for his friends, he didn't had the pleasure to ask what happened as they were exhausted.

But today, he knew it was the physical test.

Izuku was with class B when suddenly the microphone of the school made an announce.

-Security guard 10 is called near the training ground by the principle.

Not loosing a second, Izuku grabbed his rifle he had put on a table near him, and went out of the class before any of the students could say something, he looked left and right. Why the hell was he called for? There wasn't agitation in the corridors, and Vlad King seemed to be calm back in the class. That meant there wasn't any villain problems. He walked in the corridors, looking left and right...

And he saw her again. That freaking girl, she was constantly staring at him. She seemed to be in complete military equipement like the guys of the Red Division back on the ship and when they attacked UA, but... The uniform was fully black, he tried to ignore her as he passed by, but her stare was simply... inexorable... He looked at her again, but she had vanished like smoke...

And there was a sound just at his left... He literally jumped and pointed his weapon... There was nothing... He realized it had been the sound of his boot hitting the ground... He stopped for a second, holding his hand with one hand...

What the hell was happening to him? He was becoming paranoid because of that girl... That's what was happening...

After this quick halt, he resumed to his initial objective, the training grounds...

He arrived there around 7 minutes later, the class 1-A was waiting there along with Eraserhead and some other staff... including Nezu.

He was welcomed by the most of the class with hate filled stares, apart from the 5 students that protected him, he went to the group of teachers, and nodded to them. Most of the staff responded by a quick nod or a small welcoming smile.

-Everyone is here. Perfect.

Said the rat principal as he looked at Izuku with his small black malicious eyes before turning toward the class.

-As all of you know, the end of the year exams are today, and your exams finish with a physical test. But as we expected older students, or Class 1-B to tell you that you will fight robots, we decided to make a small change. So instead of the robots, you will fight... Your teachers!

Izuku noticed some gasps in the class, the students weren't expecting at all to fight their teachers... Well... That should give them a small exercise in addition...

Always expect the unexpected.

-And 10 will join one of your groups!

One of Izuku's eyes twitched... Like he was saying... But he totally didn't expected that. Not at all.

-So. We already made your groups. They are the following...

Izuku listened at the teams composition...

Sato and Kirishima vs Cementoss

Asui and Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm

Iida and Ojiro vs Power Loader

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu vs Eraserhead

Uraraka and Aoyama vs Thirteen

Ashido and Kaminari vs Nezu

Koda and Jiro vs Present Mic

Hagakure and Shoji vs Snipe

Mineta and Sero vs Midnight