Chapter 25: Mistrust and hate.

It has been two entire days since the raid on UA took place. Izuku had been spared from interrogations and testimonies. Luckily for him actually. He actually didn't get any echoes about those, he didn't knew what was invented to avoid the police to actually capture him.

But that wasn't a problem.

But it didn't exempted Izuku about ONE other problem.

Since the accident, rumors were told about him. Rumors saying that he killed in complete cold blood. It was true, and Izuku wasn't denying it.

Now he had a reputation of murder.

Funny how the mind of peoples were deforming everything. If he wasn't here and the raid took place, well. It wouldn't be him who would get the reputation of killer but the Tangos.

He was the last bulwark against the hostiles, holding them back until arrival of reinforcements. And he was thanked with... That.

The greenette couldn't care less. Arriving in front of the door of Class 1-A, he pulled the door open, and entered. Holding his rifle on the shoulder, canon toward the ceiling. The silence instantly fell in the class, and the gaze of most of the students landed on him with a mix of... Distrust and fear.

Izuku didn't cared about those as he walked toward the back of the class in complete silence, only broken by the sound of his equipement and the friction of his uniform. Eraserhead wasn't here for now, so Izuku leaned on his favorite wall corner and waited.

There was some groups that formed themselves in the class since the accident, and they were particularily noticeable:

Those who supported him: Well... Five peoples. Jiro, Bakugo, Tsuyu, Uraraka and Iida. They understood why he did that by themselves, he didn't have to explain to them.

Those who said he was a killer: The rest of the class. They didn't believed his explanations, and Izuku won't waste his vocal cords to explain something which opposite was anchored in their mind.

And finally the neutrals. Only one person. Todoroki. He was probably not even paying attention to him. Honnestly, Izuku never had the occasion to speak to the boy apart from the Hosu accident. But since, he haven't managed to understand him.

The door was opened, and Eraserhead entered, they both exchanged a small nod.

Ah. Yes. Eraserhead. The teachers understood his reasons of doing so, but still remained a little on guard and wary around him.

After all, wasn't he a 16 years old kid who killed two grown persons and didn't felt remorse after that?

Eraserhead was, along with Nezu, the only one who remained relaxed around Izuku, the  teacher understood him, despite the alteraction that took place just after the fight. Nezu completely understood him, so the rodent remained calm and joyful around Izuku.

The underground hero stood in front of the board, behind his desk, and waited for the class to silence themselves. Which the students did quickly.

Once that was done, Eraserhead spoke up.

-Alright, so today we are gonna speak about something particular. Mr.10?

Izuku lifted his head, looking at the teacher with a neutral yet slighlty surprised look.

-Yes Eraserhead?

-Could you please explain what happened two days ago, and why did you comitted this act?

Oh... Izuku was going to hate that so much. And to not help him, the whole class turned on their chairs, their eyes locked on him.

Clearing his throat, Izuku started.