Chapter 35: A friendly dinner

-Hey guys, I managed to bring Kota with me.

Said Izuku as he approached the small zone where the team had regrouped. They had settled a tactical table along with several tactical seats. 1 had insisted each of them brought one, which they did of course. Izuku deployed his chair, but allowed Kota to sit on it. He himself sat on the ground, his back leaning against a rock. He took out his rations box, chose one, and opened it. There wasn't many things in it... So he took an MRE from it.

American equipement again.

Taking the sort of aluminium pot there was in there, he opened the pack, poured the powder contained inside, added some water, and placed the pot with the mixture on the portable gas stove 6 had probably carried in his bag... As the mixture was preparing itself, under the curious eyes of Kota, Izuku asked.

-So, do we get the quirk list soon? I know each of Class's 1-A ones, but not the one of the 1-B.

1 shrugged his shoulders.

-We will get that tomorrow when 1-B arrives I guess. Everyone remember the planning?

-Affirm.

Responded everyone in unisson. Some team members started to speak about things between each other as Izuku grabbed his pot and started to eat the solidified mixture after lowering the balaclava under his mouth. 5 suddenly stood up and went to sit near him.

-Hey 10.

-Hey 5.

-So... Did you find your love at UA?

She asked, out of the nowhere, the greenette almost choked on his bite. He coughed lightly.

-No I didn't. Why do you ask?

-You are you don't?

-Absolutely.

She laughed.

-What about the girl with blue hair and the earphones coming out of the ears?

Izuku looked at her with wide eyes, with a light pink painting on his cheeks.

-N-No I ain't!

She laughed again.

-C'mon I know you are lying. She doesn't stop looking at you.

Izuku turned the head. Indeed Jiro was looking at them, and especially at him. But as soon as he looked at her, she turned the head, trying to do as nothing happened. Oh damnit... Luckily Kota saved him from 5's grip, as the kid asked a question to her.

-What's your name? And what is the armband with the red cross? Are you a doctor?

Izuku didn't paid attention to her response, because he knew what it would be, he knew 5's job after all.

-10. I have a question.

Izuku looked up from his aluminium pot toward 1.

-Answer truthfully. You engaged those guys.

Then said 8. What were they speaking about? Who did he engaged? Oh... He understood. The UA intrusion...

-Yes it was me. Why do you ask?

-They were Red Division's operatives.

Responded 1. Izuku already knew that. Even if he had some doubt about that at first, he assumed they were, no criminals could have such equipement, and even if it was bad, that level of technic. They didn't charged forward when they had the chance, they suppressed him, pinning him in one single place from which he couldn't move.

-I assumed they were indeed, none of criminals we faced had that kind of equipement and that kind of technic apart from them. They were using American equipement, even if I think I saw a FAMAS and a AK-74 laying on the ground. One of them even had a FELIN helmet. Those guys were well equipped.