Chapter 20: Special training.

One week since he was here in duty.

Izuku missed the action he had with the rest of the team. Here he was only patrolling, looking over students and learning about their quirks. But today was different.

He approached the door of Nezu's office, the white rodent principle needed to see him apparently...

He knocked at the door, and the squeaking voice of the rat sounded.

-Come in!

The greenette pulled the handle and entered.

-You called me sir?

He asked, with his usual cold tone.

-Yes Mr.10, sit down please.

Responded Nezu as he designated a chair. Izuku pulled one and sat in front of Nezu's desk.

-I have a... special thing for you today.

Started the principle, this piqued Izuku's curiosity, resulting in his head tilting slightly to the side. The rat continued.

-Today Class 1-A will go to Terrain B for training, and Mr.Aizawa asked for you to accompany them. I know you are supposed to be with the class 1-B, but it's for a special training. You will face the students of Class 1-A.

Izuku's head tilted to the side even more...

-Really? You wan't to kill them that bad so you send a person with a real gun to face them.

That was entirely ironic. Izuku knew that the rat won't do that. And Nezu didn't took it the first degree.

-Of course no. But you will be allowed to use an arsenal of false guns that shoot false bullets filled with paint. It will sure give them some bruises and is a little painful, but it isn't dangerous, even in the face.

Izuku thought about that for a second...

-Alright.

-Ah! I nearly forgot. The arsenal will be dispersed in the terrain. And you will start unarmed. I also want to test you Mr.10.

-Fine with me.

Responded Izuku immediately.

-Then you can join the class to the Terrain B.

Said Nezu, dismissing him. Izuku got up and walked out. He was clearly hiding what could look like impatience. Finally some action.

He arrived near the terrain around twenty minutes later, he had also passed by his room, leaving his weapons there. As he arrived there, he looked over class 1-A, and approached Eraserhead, it was only until the teacher greeted him that the class noticed his presence. The teacher then indicated to Izuku to stand near him.

As Izuku remained hands behind his back, straight as a stake, he listened to Eraserhead explaining the exercise to the class.

-Today will be a special training. Mr.10 right here will play as a villain, and you all will be going after him at the same time, objective, find him and capture him, you will have two hours.

Izuku's jaw had a spasm.

Damn rat!

He haven't said that he would be chased by the WHOLE class. He couldn't help but mumble.

-Well. That's what I call a difficulty tweak.

Noone seemed to notice that, and Eraserhead turned the head toward him.

-10, you can go in and start searching for... something to defend yourself. I leave you to the problem childs in ten minutes.

Wow. The way Eraserhead said that seemed like he was a rabbit hunted by a pack of dogs. But he was kind of right. Izuku didn't lost a second and ran inside...