Because It's You

2nd series is finally here!

In this series, I'll write the story between Nate and Julian after they divorced, the story from Julian's point of view, including several flashbacks that I don't need to mention here yet.

Why did I make a second series? Is it because there are still many fans, that's why I don't want to miss the moment? I'm not going to deny it, of course that's one of the reasons I "re-dismantled" this story and developed it again. Apart from that, yes, I am the same as some of the readers of this story. I can't move on yet, especially after I went back and forth on revisions from the beginning (in the Indonesian version). I love every part of it. Reminder, I also wrote these two series not to try to "teach" or "educate" readers, especially regarding every conflict in them. This story is for entertainment only, for you and myself. I write because I like it, so please don't take it too seriously, okay?

Anyway, I hope you don't get bored, don't forget the plot, and keep following this story until the end, okay? BTW, are you on the happy ending, sad ending, or cliff hanger team? Whatever the ending, are you ready?

To read the second series, please go to my profile, and select the story Because It's You (with the English Version in the title).

Happy reading!
xoxo