3. Seeing each other again

We were in front of my grandparent's flat, when my cousin came and ran forward me. She almost jumped on me giving me a bear hug. She was holding me so tight that she almost broke my back. Next she went to Alexandra and my parents to hug them aswell. I could see that she was very happy seeing us. I couldn't wait to tell her everything, every girly gossip. She is 14 years old, just 2 years younger than me but we get along very well. "Andra!" shouted my sister running to her and getting her hand. I could see my grandparent on the window at the fourth floor waving their hands at us excitedly.

We walked the flat stairs. I was exhausted from walking four floors. I can't believe I walked them everyday before and not getting breathless. The door from the apartment was already opened. I jumped into their arms holding them very tightly. They were almost crying of happiness of seeing us.

Afyer we made our selves confortable we placed yourself in the kitchen and my grandma serving us with her delicious food. She always prepare special food for us when we come to visit her, she even made my favorite desert, apple cake.

We talked, talked and talked about every single thing while eating. My grandad was in the corner smiling and laughing. He didn't change much, still the same sense of humour, the same warm voice and the same smile. I love him so much, I remember when I was little he used to take me everywhere, we used to go park, picnic, the other park and many other places. He never said no to me, or my sister. I also adore him for being such a energetic person, he goes out everyday with his friends to drink cappuccino or to watch a match, he always makes me, my sister, and my cousin come out the house and go park and he cares a lot about his sport and being healthy.

My grandma was next to me, she didn't change too, just except he put on some weight. My grandma is more of the home person, she doesn't really like going out but she was always making the effort of coming with us. She is kind and has a good heart, she would do anything for us. We even made her come England visit us even if she hates planes. She is the person that is always there for you and that you can tell everything, she keeps a lot of my secrets and mistakes that I've done, she was never stitching me to my parents when I was younger. I used to live with them 2 years, when in was 12 years ago, because my parents were in England working, but finally they took us with them there. I still miss them a lot, I miss having nonsense arguments with my grandma and playing cards with my grandad, I miss those times...

"Don't take your things out your bag because tomorrow we're going" reminded my mum. "Ahh, no I wanna stay, just one week please, then I'm conning back" I was feeling disappointed. My cousin was next to me begging my mum to let me stay. She gave up and told me that I can stay here for one week. I kissed her and then went into my old room to get out my things with my cousin. My old room wasn't really mybroom, it was my mother's when she was little and then it was mine, now my cousin sleeps here when she comes to visit our grandma. My cousin lives like 10 minutes away and they see each other everyday but sometimes she sleeps here so she can spend more time with them.

I changed into my Mickey mouse pijama and jumped into bed kissing my sister on the cheek, wishing her good night because she was sleeping with my grandma.

Everyone went to sleep. I was sleeping with my cousin, Andra. It was 2:03 and we were still up talking. She was telling me about her new boyfriend Paul and I told her about school and my crush, Jason. "Your so lucky to have a boyfriend, Andra." I started to get upset thinking about Jason. Why is this world so stupid? Anyway, I stopped thinking about him and I told her about school in London. I told her about the stupid people from there and the advantaged and disadvantages of it. She was listening to me deeply. How I missed spending time with her!

In the morning I woke up and I realised my parent were gone. I could smell the food from my room. It smelled delicious. I went into the kitchen and saw that my grandma cooking, "Morning darling, how did you sleep" said my grandma kissing me on my forehead. "Good, thanks. Btw, why on earth are you cooking that many delicious thinks, when did you have time to make all of them?" I asked confused and hungry. "I made your favourite foods" when she said that I made a aww face and went to hug her. She always cares too much of me. Grandmas..

My cousin woke up and we all three started eating. "A friend asked me if I want to come over. Would you like to go today to her house?" asked my grandma. I couldn't say no to her even if I didn't want to go because I knew is going to be boring "Yes, I would love to" I lied.

Just after my grandpa came home from shopping. I could see in his bag he had a gigantic watermelon, my favourite summer fruit. I said hello and gave him a big smile.

I called my friends and tell them to come outside in the park in front of our flat. All of them were waiting for me. I felt like I was the president or something, being wait to give autographs. All of them ran to me and hugged me.

We were all sitting on the blanket on the grass talking about school and England. They were so curios that they wanted to know everything. How I missed them too.