13. Babe

"Would you wanna dance with me?" Luke asked me looking at Jason trying to piss him off because he knew he didn't like it.

"No, thanks, I'm good right here" I refused him as I didn't want to dance with him.

"Ohh, please. Just as friends, you know, old times" he insisted. Jason looked at me giving me the "is alright" look. I sighed and said.

"Just one dance, okay?" I asked and he nodded satisfied that he won.

Luke pulled me on the dance floor and we began dancing. Suddenly a lent music came on, yay (note to sarcasm). He pulled me closer to him placing his hands around my waist.

"You look nice tonight" Luke complimented and I just nodded.

"Remember when you liked me?" he pulled me more closer to him and I had to do a step back.

"Aham" I decided just to shut up and don't ruin this night by arguing with him even if what I really wanted to say was I do remember actually, it was the biggest mistake of my life.

He reached his head to kiss me. I stepped back then Jason got involved. He pulled Luke out of my arms and then pushed him away from him.

"Enough! Live my girl alone" he said having his pissed off face. He looks so buff with his pissed of face. My girl... *sigh*

"My girl? You two going out?" he asked and laughed.

"Yes, gotta problem with that?" his voice was so deep and... Mad.

Luke began laughing out loud.

"Why? You jealous that he looks much more better than you?" wow, where did that rudeness came from??

"Ohhh, that's deep fam" Jason commented laughing.

"Luke, please. Just lets not ruin this beautiful night. Please" anddd... the polite girl is back.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked and i nodded waiting for him to say what he wanted to say. "In private" he finished.

I went with him in a corner annoyed, waiting for him to talk.

"I'm sorry I rejected you 3 years ago. I didn't see the real you. I like you and I want to be with you" he was doing the smile I felt for 3 years ago. 3 years ago, that was past, i live for the present.

I slapped him (did I actually do that?). "What was that for?" he asked placing his hand over his red cheek.

"It was for being such a jerk. You know I love Jason and you love pissing him off. You lost your turn, I'm sorry to say that, you were the one that laughed when you found out I like you, you laughed because you would have never go out with me as I was ugly. And now you come telling me I'm sorry?" I paused, took a deep breath then continued. "Look, I will forgive you, and forget all of it if you stop flirting with me or stop making Jason jelous. I would still like to be friend with you, that's it. Okay?" I asked waiting for his agreement.

"Okay" he was looking down. He went back to Jason and said "She's yours" then he said under his breath "jerk" we were still abled to hear him. Jason wanted to push him but I stopped him and gave him the 'just live it' look.

I went into his arms and kissed him with Luke staring at us. Yes, I did it on purpose. His face was uncomfortable and annoyed that for the first time he lost. Luke walked away leaving just the two of us dancing.

I chatted with everyone, danced with everyone, drank some champagne, had some pizza and then it was time to go home.

I said bye to all my friends telling them I will see them next year. Jason did the same then went to David to give him a bear hug.

"I'l miss you, bro" Jason said with a husky voice patting David's back while hugging him. I hugged David too thanking him for the party and telling him it was a very successful one. It was the last day Jason would see David as David will go on a holiday with his parents tomorrow.

I waited for him to say good bye to him and then we walked out the garage, I mean club by holding hands.

"You had fun?" he asked.

"Yeah, I really did"

"Okay, lets take you home" he said.

"I think that I need to take you home" I stated looking at him. He wasn't that drunk.

"Why? Nahh. I'm cool, I am not drunk. I'm alright, babes" he disagreed.

"Well, I know you are. But you're still a bit drunk, babes"

"Babe, look how romantic I can be. You are my sunshine, your love is like a drug to me. I love you and I will never let you go" he let go of my hand going in front of me acting all romantic and dramatic, gesturing with his hands. I laughed a bit at him and then got both of his hands.

"Yeah babe, you're very romantic" I said kissing him. He placed his hands around my waist and how it was a crop top, I could feel his warm hands around my cold skin.

"Your breath smells as wine" I said when pulling back from the kiss.

He breathed on me doing it intentionally to feel his breath.

"Fuck off, Jason" I said sarcastically beginning to laugh. He laughed to breathing on me one more time just to annoy me.

"Let's go" I pulled his hand.

"Okay, babe" he was still laughing calling me babe. He was so high. I just laughed with him and he insisted on taking me home.

"Bye, babe" Jason said when we were in front of my flat, blowing me a air kiss.

I just smiled at how silly he was acting and looking at him thinking that he is mine.

"Bye Jason, see ya tomorrow" I said walking away.

"Love you, babe" he shouted so I could hear him.

"Love you, too" I shouted back smiling even if he couldn't see my face.