31. Home

"Amy, is your headache better?" my mum was asking while I stepped inside the house. She got called from school saying that I'm coming home because I'm not feeling good.

"Not really, a little bit" ai did actually have a headache, too much drama for today. It didn't hurt much at all but I was just hurt and this was the only lie that came in my mind so I can get off from that stupid school.

Belle called. I didn't answer. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, I just wanted to be left alone.

"I just got a message from school saying that Thursday is not school because is teacher's meeting or something" my mum announced me coming coming into my room without even knocking (anyway she never knocked). I was happy for the news because I was planing to make myself 'sick' for tomorrow so I didn't have to go school and Thursday was not school so 2 days off was perfect, which means 2 days without seeing his stupid face.

"Sarah's dad is working on Saturday so if we do your birthday Thursday they all would" she said and I realized something... Shit! I literally forgot! My birthday. I'm turning seventeen. Just great, another reason to be happy. Agh. (note to sarcasm). I so was not in the mood for a party, I just wanted to hold my stupid birthday quickly so everything would finish.

"Yeah, okay" I just want my birthday to end so I guess is a good idea of doing it on Thursday and then everything will be done even if my real birthday was on Saturday. I didn't mind anyway.

After she started going on about what present do I want for my birthday and planing the birthday,

All the day I just sat in the bed doing nothing, except from staring at the blank celling listening to music on my headphones.

It was almost nine o'clock when Belle called again. I decided to pick up as I felt a bit better.

"I called you a million times? What happened? Why did you leave so early? Are you alright?" She threw a bunch of questions at me.

"Hello you too" I told her not knowing from where to start.

"Don't hello me, lady. Tell me what happened!" She snapped worried.

"Well, I came home early because I had a headache, don't worry, everything is perfectly fine" I lied not wanting to really tell her what happened because I didn't want to worry her so much. She asked me if I'm sure that was it and I said "Yeah, and if the headache don't stop, I might as well just stay at home tomorrow" I told her and she told me to get well soon. I asked her if Alice I'd better because I knew she was worse than me as she was really sick. "Maybe you got this from Alice, probably a virus or something" Belle suggested and I nodded. I didn't get any virus, except from the 'Jason virus' that makes me feel sick in my own way. I let her think it was the virus from Alice, then I hung up as I had to go eat something.

The dining table was full of delicious food. All of us four, me, my mum, my dad and my sister sat around the big table. I placed some chicken and mashed potatoes in my plate and took the fork taking and began staring at the food.

"I can't eat anymore. Thank you" I told them getting up from my chair.

"But your food is still there, you barely touched it" my mum complained looking at my plate that was still full and she was right, I wasn't hungry, I couldn't eat.

I nodded heading to my room. "What's wrong?" My dad realized I wasn't feeling good so he asked.

"Nothing, I'm just not hungry" I lied going back into my room. The day passed quickly, and after I took a forty minutes shower where I thought about life and tried to make me feel better. It limd of worked. Showers always make me feel better.

When I went back in the room, I took my phone to see the time and I realised I had bare notifications. 10 missed messages from Jason on whatsup and 5 missed calls. I sighed, throwing the phone back in the bed, ignoring it.

I put on my pajama and started reading my favorite book, Twilight. I just love Bella and Edward, they are my favorite characters and couple. And obviously I'm obsessed with vampires. Why can't I be one? I mean, you get to have some super powers, golden eyes, a perfect skin and a beautifully face. And the most cool one, you live forever. *sigh*

When I finished reading, I took my phone from the table next to me, and saw I got another message. It was from Jason saying "Are you alright?"

After telling James all those things, and he knowing that I heard everything, he has the courage to ask if I'm alright. Are you serious? He hurts me then he asked I'm I'm okay. Agh.

"Amy, do you wanna play something?" My little sister, Alexandra appeared into my room asking me if I wasn't to play with her.

"No, leave me alone. I ain't in the mood for you" I snapped rudely at her and she began crying getting out my room.

Amazing, now I turned into a monster.

"No, come back!" I yelled at her feeling bad for what I said. "I'm sorry, let's play" I forced a smile on my face then she stopped crying and jumped up from happiness. "Yay, I'll take my pony game" she clapped her hands in excitement running into her room to bring the game.

We played the pony game for half an hour, I lost three times, Alexandra won four times and she was happy she was the one to win. Cleaning everything up, I placed myself under the bed covers trying to sleep after my sister was outta my room.

I couldn't stop thinking about today, it took me long to really fell asleep but finally I managed to. It was a long, dreamless night.