11. Party

"Good news!" I screamed while jumping into Jason's arms. He nodded waiting for me to tell the good news.

"I am going to stay two more days here so we get to spend more time together until I go home town" I said while doing the jazz hands and doing my stupid smile.

"Gosh, that's really good news" he said hugging me and smirking.

We were waiting for Andra to come down so we can go for a walk. "I'm going to miss this place when going back to Englad" I stated looking around seeing the park and the flat where I lived for 2 years. Jason was holding me tight kissing my forehead.

After a few minutes my cousin still didn't come down, but someone else did came from the corner shop waving at Jason.

"Hi yaa" his friend (I guess) was behind him.

"Ahh, hi!" I said excitedly.

"Amelia, this is David, a very good old friend" he was pointing at his friend.

"David, this is Amelia, my.. girlfriend" when he said that I started blushing, I was proper red.

"Ahh, that's the girl you told me about" David said realising and Jason nodded. Awhh, he told him about meee.

"You two look nice together, both of you are so cute" David punched Jason on the shoulder friendly. We both smiled at each other.

Just then my cousin came down, finally. She took so long! Andra said hi to all of us, taking her phone out of her pink bag to call someone, most probably his boyfriend.

"Hey guys, I'm throwing a party tonight and I was wondering if you lot want to come" he asked us.

"Yeah, I guess so" I mumbled looking at Jason as an approbation and if we should go too. He nodded and gave me a smile. I turned to Andra asking her if she wants to come too but she said no because she already promised my sister she will spend time with her tonight and that she ain't in the mood for partying right now.

When we finished chatting, we went for a walk and David was joining us too.

***

"I'm coming at 8 o'clock to get you" Jason said when we we came back from our walk. 8 o'clock, so that means I have 3 hours to get ready, fair enough.

"Good, I am going to make myself pretty" I mumbled to him.

"You are already pretty" he complimented puling me closer and kissing me on the lips.

"Hihi" I giggled while doing my stupid smile. I placed my hands around his neck and looked into his blue eyes, ocean blue eyes.

I kissed him one more time, giggling again. Gosh, I need to stop that. He laughed at myself, smirking.

"Okay, I really need to go now" I said still mumbling, pulling back from the hug. Unfortunatelly, I couldn't stay in his arms forever.

I walked away slowly with my hands in my pocket.

"Amelia" he called.

I turned to see why he called me. "Yeah?" I asked.

"You left your shopping bag at me" he said then I turned back to get the bag which had some sweets for my sister so she wouldn't be upset that I didn't get her anything.

"Thanks" I smiled taking the bag from his hand. I gave him a one more quick kiss then ran upstairs smiling.

I really need to get used to this relationship thing, I always get so nervous when I'm around him. *sigh*

"Hi yaa" I entered the house and kissed my grandma on the cheek. I asked where grandad is and she told me he went out with my sister and Andra. I nodded and went to eat lunch with her. We talked and laughed but then I brought the party subject up.

"You know... I got invited to a party by a friend. Can I? Can I go? Pleaseee?" I did the puppy eyes.

"Where and with who?" obviously she had to ask that.

"Is not far from here, and I'm going with Jason"

"Does his grandma allow him to go?" she asked.

"Yes, she does" I replied. Grandmas... Always putting so many questions.

"Okay, then you can go too" she said smiling. Thanks Jason's grandma.

I thanked her for letting me go and she made me promise that I will behave. Again, grandmas...

I ran back into my room looking in the closet ad wondering what to wear.

"I have nothing to wear" I uttered to myself, looking in the closet full of clothes.

A pair of skinny, leather leggings came in the view. I took them an. Realised that the crop top would go perfectly with it. I chose to go with my high heels.

I took all of them on but added a blazer to my outfit. I straightened my wavy hair so it wasn't wavy anymore. I put on a winged eyeliner and mascara. I put on a light pink lip stick and obviously foundation, blush, concealer and all that other girly stuff.

I took my black, shoulder bag from the drawer and placed my phone, a pack of tissues, my lipstick and others.

Just then my grandad came home with the girls, I came out of the room to greet them. When I got out all the eyes were on me.

"Where are you going?" my grandad asked checking me out from the top to bottom.

"You look beautiful" my grandma said.

And obviously Andra ad to day something too "Omg, you're do hot, girl" she was also checking me out.

"You straightened your hair?" my little sister asked and I nodded.

After I thanked all of them and answered my grandad's question, I got a message from Jason saying he is now coming upstairs to get me.

I asked my cousin one more time if she doesn't want to come and apologised for letting her. She said it's perfectly okay and that she doesn't mind at all. She told me to have fun, I hugged her and just then there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Jason standing with his hands in his pocked and also checking me out. Why is everyone making such a big deal of out it? Is just a party, jeez. Haha.