12. Fun

Jason opened the David's front gate and we entered in front of the house. Just then Daniel came out of the house with a plate full of snacks in his hands. We said hi to him, he thanked us for coming then I looked around seeing no one anywhere.

"The party is in the garage" he read out mind and answered the question we were just about to ask him. I nodded and he leads us to the garage which was at the back of his house.

When I entered in, I expected something totally different then the way it was. The garage wasn't small, it was gignatic. It looked clean, there was warm inside and the colourful lights were lighting the room, I mean the garage. It was exactly like in a club but probably better. In the corner were a couple of tables full of drinks, snacks and food. My eyes widened when I saw all the alcohol placed on a big table. It must've been like 30 bottles, bottles of Jack Daniel's, liqueurs, angelo, piña colada (I love that), Champagne, beers and much others.

I handed him the plate of cakes that I brought from home do I wouldn't come with nothing then looked around to see if I know anyone. The first one I remembered was Luke and then i realised there were some people I used to go to school when I lived here. I didn't know most of them but there were a few I did.

"Have fun. Enjoy!" David told us while excusing him saying he has to bring some food from the house. I asked him if I should help him but he said "No, thanks, I got it" smiled then he went.

"Jason!" someone called him from far. I couldn't see who as it was dark.

He asked me if he can go and say hi to his friend. I told him he should't ask for my permission as he can do whatever he wants. His smirk appeared on his face then went in the crowd of people.

Just then I saw one of my old friends, I went to her.

"Omg, hello, Sophia! Is been so long" I said with a smile. She hugged me tight surprised of my appearence.

"Amelia, how's going? How's Englad?" She asked then her friend came too, which was also one of my old friends too. I hugged her too then I answered her question. "I'm fine, is good, is good. How are you two?". We chatted then Jason came hugging me from the back. I told the girls who he is and they told us we look nice together.

All of us went on the dance floor and began showing our moves.

It ended up me being with Jason holding hands and dancing. He came closer to me wanting to kiss me. I turned my head to the side rejecting him. My expression changed, and i went outside, him following me.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried when it was just the two of us at the fresh air.

"Yeah... Actually, no" I paused then continued, looking down. "Is just that, I feel weird being in the centre of attention. I always used to be the third wheel or even invisible"

"What are you trying to say?" he asked confused.

"The truth is that I really like you. I had a crush on you for one year but I don't want you to waste your time on me. I will probably never change. I'm that shy girl, that everyone calls a nerd and everyone makes fun of. I still don't get how you like me, I'm not perfect, I'm not like the other girls. I'm not used to being special and, I don't know" I could feel a tear coming down my cheek. I tried not to cry because of the make-up. It was so hard trying to break up with him, even if I didn't want to, but i knew it was the right thing to do.

"Amelia, perfect is boring. And I can make you feel special, I can teach you how to love and I promise I will take you slowly and make you the happiest girl. You are perfect for me and I love you" he said giving me a smile.

I just mumbled something then went to hug him. When I pulled back from the hug he was staring at me and I reached to kiss him but something or someone interrupted us.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry. I was just... I go" it was David feeling bad he ruined our momnet. Me and Jason just looked at each other and laughed. David went back and we followed him holding hands.

"Now grab your loved ones and dance" David announced at the microphone staring at us two and we realised he tries to apologise for ruining our kiss. We just smiled and he asked me if i want to dance.

Being in each other's arms and dancing on Ed Sherran- Thinking out Loud, I decided to say something.

"I'm a weirdo, I know. But that's just me" I laughed at myself feeling embarrassed for being way too honest with him.

"You know you can tell me anything" he said smirking.

"I'm just not used to this relationship thing. I know it sounds weird but I never had a proper relationship" I again laughed at myself.

"So? You do now" we stopped dancing for a second, he looked straight into my eyes and then raised to kiss me. The music was playing and we were kissing. I put my hands around his neck and threw his blond hair to enjoy more the kiss.

***

I was at the snack bar and Jason was there with me too trying the food. Then Jason's expression changed into a annoyed one seeing Luke coming towards us.

"Hello, Amelia" he said giving Jason a dirty look and smiling at me.

"Hi" I tried being polite looking at Jason that was about to explode in anger. It was obvious he didn't like Luke.