Epilogue

It was 9 o'clock and I was still in the bed until someone called on my new phone and woke me up from my sweet dream.

"Happy Birthday! I love you and I wish you the best on this day" Jason said and then he started singing me happy birthday with his horrible voice but I still loved it. Just while I was talking to him, Belle called, then Drake and then Alice. Alice told me that I gotta be ready at 2 o'clock because she and Belle are going to come pick me up so we can go somewhere for my birthday. I asked who's coming and she said that we all three are going, me, Belle, Alice and later Jason, James and Drake are gonna come.

My parents heard that I'm awake so they quickly came to wish me happy birthday and my sister gave me a gift. It was a t-shirt and some make-up stuff. I just love make-up stuff.

"Omg, I love them, thank you!" I really meant it. She smiled satisfied and came to hug me.

It was 1 o'clock and I was getting ready for going out. I straight my hair and put in some eyeliner, foundation and lipstick. I put on the new belly less t-shirt I got from my sister and a black, wavy skirt having a brown belt as accessory. I went downstairs and saw all my family dressed up nicely.

"Where are you all going?" I asked confused.

"Well, if you go out on your birthday does it mean we can't go out too?" my mum said sarcastically.

"Okay then, do whatever you want" I said almost laughing.

I heard a knock at the door, I was sure it was Alice and Belle. They hugged me, whished me happy birthday again and said that they are going to give me the presents later because they were at the Alice's house.

We made some compliments about makeup and dressing and then took some selfies of us. We started walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked while we were crossing the road.

"I dunno" Belle said looking like she knows.

We were in front of a building, a one that I never been into.

"Is a restaurant, I said that we wanted to bring you somewhere special to eat for your birthday" they finally explained me where we are actually going.

I first stepped inside then I jumped, my face lightened with excitement.

"Surprise!" everybody shouted and throwing confetti in the air.

I almost had a mini heart attack of happiness.

The restaurant was full of balloons and decorations. The first people I saw were Jason, my mum and dad, Drake, James and some other friends from my school.

"I'm shocked, thank you so much!" I said to everybody.

They all came in a line to wish me happy birthday and give me the gift. I thanked every single one of them.

"Thanks mum" I said hugging her.

"No problem darling, we are gonna go, have fun" she walked to the door. Probably she wanted to leave us the youngest to party.

The last one was Jason. He kissed my lips and then turned to my back and put a necklace. It was so beautiful. It was silver with my name 'Amelia' printed on it. I loved it. I hugged him and kissed him once more.

"Happy 17th birthday! Wanna dance?" he put his hand in from of me I took his hand. When they saw us dancing everybody started dancing along.

It was slow song. My hands were around his neck and my head on his shoulders. His arms were right around my waist pulling me closer to him.

After this song the music started getting happier and everybody was jumping, dancing and having fun.

Unexpectedly, Alice and Belle stepped on a table and started singing Happy birthday. They were more shouting then singing. Then everybody joined and the music stopped. All you could hear was everybody singing out loud happy birthday to me. Alice put her hands in front of me telling me to come up on the table too. I refused but she insisted so I stepped on the table.

"Happy birthday to me!" I started singing too, laughing.

Just then someone from the restaurant came with the cake. It was a chocolate cake with mini fireworks and "Happy Birthday, Amy!" wrote on it. I felt so special, knowing that all the restaurant was mine, it was just us in there and it felt like a real party atmosphere.

After all of this, we cut the cake and start eating it. But of corse there had to be some people that had to ruin all my make up. Why? Because I was eating my tasty cake when someone had to push my head in it. And now all my face was dirty with chocolate on it and cream. I have to admit that I was actually very sweet. I looked to see who the people are and it was Drake and James. Everybody started laughing and I logically joined too thinking it was kind of funny. I took my cake off my face and then went toilet with Alice and Belle to fix my make up and proper clean my face.

"Girls! I love you! I have the very best best friends ever! Very best!" I couldn't even speak proper. I hugged them both and then hardly kissed their cheecks.

The party lasted until night. It was the best birthday ever. I couldn't wish for something better than this. I have the best boyfriend and some very amazing friends.

***

Jason was bringing me home, it was like midnight and we were walking in the streets. I thanked him for the amazing party again.

"How does it feel being 17?" he asked a wide smile on his face. "I feel old" I laughed.

"So you tryina say I'm old?" He said as he was already 17. I ignored his question and jumped on him to kiss his sweet lips.

He picked me up kissing me with passion and smiling between the kiss.

"I love you, and no one can change it" he said kissing me again.

"Fuck everyone, it's just us. The nerd and the bad boy" I admitted.

"You ain't a nerd" he stated knowing that he was right.

"Well, probably, but I'm still in love with the bad boy" I said getting his hands pulling me towards me and he placed both his hands around my waist leaning closer to kiss me one more time.

The end

I really hope you liked this chapter. I am sorry the story is finished bur don't worry, you can go check my other story Rich Boy and His Girl and I am also working on a new story called Best Friends.

Rich Boy and His Girl- A girl falls in love with this boy one night. He feels the same about her. Everyone tried to rip them apart as he got that spoiled bad boy reputation that smokes and takes drugs. He changes for her, and so they decide to run away in a holiday where it can be just them two. However, horrible things happen there and they both suffer in different ways. Read and find out... Link below: https://www.wattpad.com/story/48710958

Best Friends: Rosalie Evan (Rose) is a high schooler girl living a teenager life. She falls in love with an idiot that she thinks she will never have a chance with. She makes a best friend which is always there for her, and obviously has fun, but not before studying and getting good grades.

Andrew James is also a high schooler. He lives a happy life, full of parties and popularity. He is classified as a popular bad boy. Having lots of friends and not carrying too much about school.

They are both so different. And what they have in common is that they share the same house. Yes, right, Rose's crush lives in the same house as her. Things will happen and bonds will be build.

***
My heart stopped beating for a second, I felt a chill in my body and I felt like I was about to faint. "This is Andrew, my son" the lady said presenting him to us.

"We know each other" Andrew said as I wasn't able to talk due to the fact that I was still shocked. My crush will live in the same house as me.

Link below: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/nsEShmTp7w