22. Together

Amelia's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning having a massive headache. I stood up the bed, went straight to the bathroom to wash my face. The headache still didn't go away.

When I came out the bathroom I realized I could smell bacon. Was I going insane? Confused, I went in the kitchen to see what's going on.

It was Jason frying some eggs and bacon, he was wearing his pajama and slaps. When he saw me, he turned to me and greeted me with a warm "Good Morning".

I smiled at the boy in my kitchen preparing breakfast at 10 AM in the morning. I went to him and hugged him. He didn't let me help him with preparing the breakfast. He took a tray from the drawer, and placed on it two dishes of bacon, fried eggs and beans, also near it he placed a yogurt and a green apple for each.

He took the tray in the room, the living room was still messy, very messy.

"Take this" he handed me some pills from the table when we were in the room. He gave me my water bottle too. I took them.

"What is it for?" I asked after I took them. "For headache" he said.

"How do you know I have a headache?" I asked confused. It was weird because the pills weren't on the table before, they were like, prepared specially for me.

"Always after you drink, you have a headache" he explained and now it made sense. I remember I did drink a couple of shots last night.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked laughing.

"Some. I remember when I had a shots challenge with Roxy and when I was sick" I didn't remember things clearly.

He laughed.

"Was I that drunk?" I uttered while taking a bite from my toast.

"Yes" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Tell me what happened last night" I told him curious to see what the heck did I do yesterday.

"Well, you were acting all crazy, you didn't recognize me, you didn't want me to go, and oh yeah, we got married" he said smiling at the last words.

"Huh?" I said laughing just realizing I had a tissue tied around my finger. How didn't I see that before? Probably because I was too hungry to care about something else.

"We got married?" I repeated his words laughing, then I remembered something of this, not clearly, but I did. We both began laughing.

"How did you sleep?" He asked changing the subject.

"I slept good actually, very good" I said and he smiled at me. "You slept in the same bed as me?" I finally managed to ask. Like I said, didn't remember anything. He nodded, taking a big bite of his green apple.

"We - we didnt do anything, right?" It was embarrassing to ask that but I had to make sure.

"No, no, obviously not" he knew what I was thinking of and I was relieved.

When I finished my food, I took the yogurt. "I want the cherry yougurt" I complained pointing at his yogurt, acting like a little child. He handed it to me and I thanked him kissing him on the cheek.

"Anything for Mrs. Taylor" he stated and I blushed. I like this "Mrs. Taylor" I said repeating his surname. "I like how it sounds" I giggled.

He opened his strawberry yogurt and I opened my cherry one. "Can I taste some of yours?" I asked him placing my spoon in his yogurt taking some. Like it wasn't my yogurt before.

"Mhh. That's nice" I said eating his yougurt and not mine. Which was his before but I wanted the other one, now I wanted the other one back.

"You said you want the cherry one" he said with a smirk on his beautiful face.

"Now I want the strawberry one back" I took the strawberry one, handing him the cherry one, laughing.

When I finished eating my yogurt, I mean his yogurt, which was mine now, so yeah: when I finished eating my yogurt I went with Jason to clean the living room up.

It was so messy. While cleaning he explained me what happened last night with the wedding stuff and everything. I found it funny and sweet.

Finally finishing cleaning after one long hour full of work, we decided to go out. I called my friends from last night and they asked us if we want to go in the bar which was not to far. It was Rachel that I was chatting on the phone with, she said that Stephy, Dany, Roxy, Brianna and Adrian were going to that bar, we agreed to come too as we were just gonna stay and chat, eating crips.

I went in my room opening the closet searching for what to wear then someone came hugging me from the back. It was Jason obviously. He placed his hands around my waist, kissing me. I turned around to face him and our lips touched one more time.

"I'm scared" I said when I pulled back from the kiss.

"Why, babygurl?" He asked kissing me one more time.

"You know, when we go back to Englad will be different, what if I lose you? What if your friends don't like me?" I was serious, looking into his eyes. I was actually scared, it was true, what are his friends going to say when they find out he's going out with a nerd like me. Bad boys don't go out with good girls, even if Jason wasn't a bad boy, for me he wasn't, but his reputation said something else. He was popular and cool, I was nerdy and unattractive. It was a big difference.

"Amy, look, no one will break us, I promise, I don't give a shit bout them, if they don't like you, what matters? I do, and that's what's important. You understand?" He was holding my chin up with his hands so he could face me properly.

"Okay" I agreed kissing him one last time and smiling.

Hello guys, thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It is my favorite chapter from all the story. It's just so sweet and funny at the same time. :) Anyway, please let me know what you think about the story, by commenting or voting!!

Thank you <3