19. Gone

"Idiot" I said under my breath and he heard it, getting up and running to catch me. I quickly ran in the bathroom and closed the door after me before he could come in. "I can wait until you get out, you wouldn't take forever" he shouted at me.

When I was done I opened the bathroom door slowly knowing that Jason would be still there waiting to take revenge on me. I stepped out the bathroom, and there he was.

"Haha, gotcha!" he said laughing and grabbing me from the back as he was holding me so I wouldn't be able to escape. I was just laughing and so he was, holding me tight.

Just then someone came from the front door seeing us, I moved away from Jason clearing my throad and stopped laughing. The person gave him a dirty look and then looked at me.

"Hi dad" I said embarrassed. Well, that was awkward. In his hand he had his fishing bag and his eyes looked tired from almost not sleeping the whole night.

Jason gave him a nice salute and he just told us a quick hi asking where mom is, just exactly then my mom came too opening the house's gate.

I went in the room and Jason went bathroom. Doing my bed and his, I began laughing to myself of what just happened and how awkward it was. I don't think my dad likes Jason.

When we were both done, my mother prepared us the breakfast and we began enjoying our pancakes with nutella. I love nutella. My mum was busy preparing things for their mountain trip that she's gonna go tonight with my dad and some other friends of theirs. They would go to a hotel with pool, have fun, and do mountain stuff. She will be there for 3 days, which meant I would be home alone for 3 days as my sister will go with them too. I didn't want to go because there was no one my age anyway so I would have been bored.

"Should we go outside?" I asked Jason when we finished eating. He agreed, I washed the dishes with him helping me by drying them out, I showed him where to place them then walked to the park.

"The look your dad gave me" Jason said while holding my hand. His face was serious.

"Oh, just ignore it, he doesn't like the idea of me having a boyfriend, she still treats me like a child even if I'm almost 17" I explained to him checking to see if my phone was in my shoulder bag. He nodded and we continued walking.

I jumped on his back and he was giving me a piggy back. I asked him for his phone and he handed it to me, I typed his password and went on Snapchat to take some selfies and obviously snaps. I love taking snaps. He was just making some weird, silly faces, sticking his tougue out at photos. I asked them if I should post them and he agreed. After we finished taking snaps I went off his back and waited for the others to come. By others I mean Jack, Brianna and Roxy.

Fortunately they were there in a instant. "The club is closed today" Roxy complained talking like she was a 5 years old kid crying. We always used to go club on Saturday, but now it was closed *sigh*

Everyone was so upset that tonight we're going to stay home and not party. How sad.

"Hey! My parents are going trip tonight so they will not be home for 3 days. So this means that we can throw a party tonight, is gonna be just our friends and it's gonna be fun, ain't it? Anyway the house is big enough" I suggested and all their faces lightened with agreement. I even called my mom to ask her if she allows me to call some friends over my house tonight, I didn't tell her it's gonna be a party anyway so she agreed.

We all jumped in excitement and I quickly called my big cousin to tell him about that. He obviously said he's coming (he's always everywhere, never missing any fun) and also said he will tell the others. I called some of them telling them about the party. In total we were 18 people. Fair enough, it didn't have to be a huge party. One of our friends said he will take care of the music and atmosphere by bringing two big stereos so the music would be loud enough. Poor neighbors tonight. The house was perfect for the party as the living room was enormous.

Other four of my friends said they will come to help me prepare the food and snacks. Stephany, Rachel, my big cousin, Dany. I waited for them and when they were there I quickly went to greet them with a 'I missed you' hug. The most I missed were my girls, Stephy (Stephany) and Rachel. All of us 8, yes eight, went to the nearest supermarket. We got a big basket and started shopping. We placed in the basket 5 different types of juice, 10 different types of snake and 10 gigantic frozen pizzas. We brought some other small things then went to the pay them. Everyone was staring at us because we were 8 people shopping, but we didn't care, we were just having fun. Dany (my cousin) placed himself in the trolley and we began pushing him in the parking lot.

"I want that!" I shouted then told Danh to get out as it was my turn now. We all took turns and people were stopping staring at us, some of them laughing and most of them I can bet they were thinking "crazy people". That's us, we all do this type of shit.

We convinced Jason to stay here one more night by telling him he can sleep over my house again but the only condition was to tell his grandma that he is sleeping over a friend's house, not me because I knew his grandma would tell my grandma and my grandma would tell my mom and I don't think my mom would be happy with him sleeping over when she's not home so better not. Jason called his grandma telling her she will sleep over Jack's house and she agreed.

"Oi, Jason, hand me the drugs" ... "Jason, stop smoking, fam!" this were the only sentences you could hear my friends shouting so his grandma would be able to hear that while he was chatting with her. They were trying to make a joke by making his grandma think he smokes and shit like that. Why does everyone does that when you talking with your parents?

"No, grandma, I'm not taking drugs, don't worry, they are just kidding" Jason convinced his grandma he was being a good boy and then closed the phone.

"You lot are so stupid" Jason told them laughing and being sarcastic. We just laughed all together and then each one of us got one or two bags to carry, it wasn't a long walk until my house anyway.

When we were on the way to my house to place the products we brought, my mom and dad called me saying they are just leaving now. My mom gave me all the instructions for being home alone 3 days. I told them to have fun then closed the phone.

"They're gone" I announced them more shouting and everyone screamed an "Yay!"

Being already at my house, I took the keys out my bag and opened the door letting everyone in so they could each place the bag they were holding. Me and the girls prepared the food and the snacks and the boys went to help Edward bring the stereos. Jason went with them too. I'm so happy he made new friends.