34. The plan

"What are you planing?" I asked Alice and Belle thinking that maybe it has to do with my birthday.

They didn't answer but Belle took her hands off and I was now able to see. What I saw was incredible. Everybody was in a circle and by everybody I mean: Jacob, Noah, Leo, Chloe, Sophie, Drake, James, Alice, Belle and others.
I was in the centre of the circle and Jason was in front of me.

We were in the middle of football pitch and all the eyes were on us.

"What is happening?" I was feeling weird because everybody was staring at me and Jason.

"I need to tell you something" he paused and looked at me and then the others and then at me again.

"I love you!" he took my hands. "And I really don't care if you all don't like the idea of it. You should be happy for me if you are my friends and if you make me choose between you all and her, I'm going to choose her so please accept this because I don't want to lose none of you." he was talking to the others and then looked at me again.

"I'm sorry that I made you choose between her and us and that I said that she's a goody goody and you can't be with her. We are happy that you are happy am that's it" Jacob was talking for everyone.

There was some whispering and chatting when Jason called me to go with him.

"Come, I need to talk to you" Jason got my hand and I nodded. Now I understood everything. I understood why my two best friends were acting like that in this morning.

"I'm sorry" he wasn't looking at me.

I didn't say nothing.

"Can I ask you something?" I said and he nodded. "Remember what you told James? Did you mean it...?" my face turned to face his and then Alice and Belle came interrupting us saying that they are sorry that they were behaving like this with me in the morning and saying that I can forget about moving to another school. Jason was kind of shocked that I wanted to move to another school and he knew that it was because of him but now he was happy that everything is alright.

"When I was talking to him I was telling him what Jacob told me when we had a fight about you"

"So, it was a misunderstanding? And I, I got it so serious. I'm so sorry" I can't believe what I did from a stupid misunderstanding.

"Really? This is what you through?" he was almost laughing.

"Yeahh, let's just forget everything what happened, alright?" I was smiling.

"Okay" he smirked. That breath taking smirk that I missed a lot.

"I missed you so much!" I half smiled.

"I didn't" he was sarcastic. He came forward to kiss me.

"No, not in school, if a teacher sees us and calls my parents I'm dead" I stopped him. Even if I wanted to kiss him back so badly, I just couldn't.

"Okay, sorry" he hugged me and then picked me up.

"Let me down, I'm going to fall" I was laughing.

"I'm taking you to your lesson"

"Wait, no, I don't wanna go" he let me down and we went to sit on the bench with Alice, Belle, Drake and James. I looked at the clock and I saw that there is still a lot of time till the break ends. He hold my hand walking to the bench where our friends were.

"Good plan, ain't it?" James said talking to me.

"So it was yours?" I was smiling.

"All of us participated, Alice the most" he pointed at her.

I thanked them and apologised for the moody zombie behaviour from all the week long. They all forgived me and we changed the subject.

Belle's head was on Drake's shoulder and James head was on Alice's shoulders. I whispered to Jason to look at them and we both started laughing quietly and they all were giving us the 'what?' look.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" I asked and everybody was excited to play just like always.

We were sitting in a circle, boy, girl, boy, girl on the grass. Next to me was James and Drake, in front of me was Jason and next to him were Belle and Alice.

I took my water bottle from my bag and used it. I first twisted it. It came on James and Jason.

He chooses truth. "Is it true that at first when you told the squad that you are going out with Alice they didn't like it so much?" Jason had to ask James.

"Yep, it was almost as your problem but not that bad. I just didn't care what they think because I love her" you could see how much he cared about Alice in the moment he looked at her and we all said "awhh".

Next, James twisted it was him and Belle. James dared her to kiss Drake. At first she was embarrassed but then she stood up and kissed his lips.

After it was me and Jason. I had to dare him something.

"I dare you not to go to your next lesson and bunk from school" I said.

"Hmm, okay" he was used skipping lessons.

"And I'm coming with you" I added.

"No, I can't let you do that, you have to be good, I can't be a bad influence for you" he was serious and carring. When it came about me being bad he was getting furious.

"Please, the teachers wouldn't care anyway and is just the second time I did this. I'm not gonna get into troubles" I was begging.

"Ohh, okay! This is the last time" he gave up.

I thanked him, hugged him and a smirk came in his face.

We went on with the game but after couple of minutes the bell went and all the others went back to their lesson because some of them had a test (except me and Jason) and we went at the back of the school where is a big hole in the school gate from where you can easily get out.