21. Married

Jason's P.O.V.

I watched her how she was laughing and dancing. I never saw her this way, but it was kind of funny. After a time, she placed herself in the middle of the room, sitting down and began crying.

Going to her I asked her what's wrong. She replied "I'll miss all of you when I'm gone". Rachel and Stephy came to her to consolise her saying they will see each other next summer.

She then looked into my eyes with her upset face. "I'll miss you the most, Jason" she said pointing at me.

"I'm coming with you England, did you forget? I told her half smiling.

"Are you?" She stopped crying and stood up, I nodded and she jumped into my arms screaming an "yay". She was so drunk that she couldn't think well.

I grabbed her hand and took her outside to get some fresh air thinking it might help her.

"Are you alright, Amelia? I never saw you this way" I told her but she just bumped into laughing. I got no idea why. I lightly slapped her cheek hopping she would wake up to reality. "I'm good" she said in a more serious tone this time. We went back inside then she rapidly ran to the toilet.

She placed herself on her knees and I got her hair out of her face knowing what's gonna be next.

"Is cool, you can go, I got her, you don't have to see that" Rachel was near the bathroom door telling me to go.

"I don't mind, is alright" I told her and she nodded closing the door. After she finished she went to the sink to wash her teeth telling me "I'm sorry". I helped her wash her face then handed her the tower. I kissed her on the forehead and patted her back.

Amelia was feeling better now that all the alcohol was outta her.

Holding hands, we went in the room where everyone was dancing. Roxy opened a drawer and found a dress in there. It was a white dress, a bride dress. It was probably Amelia's mother's dress. She came to ask Amelia if she can use it and she was like "Yeah, just don't break it".

Roxy took the bride dress on and yelled "Who wants to get married to me?". Obviously, Dany was the one who had to get involved. Adrian said he would be the priest, Dany and Roxy were facing each other and the priest in front of them, just like at a wedding.

"In God's name, do you, Daniel Joseph Anderson, take Roxy -" he forgot her surname and she whispered to him "Whitehouse". The priest, Adrian, continued "Roxy Whitehouse as being your bride and to love her forever and blah blah" he asked doing a serious face and trying to act like a real priest.

"I do" Dany got her hands looking in her eyes. Then the priest continued for Roxy too when she said "I do" too.

"You can kiss the bride" he said and tried holding the laugh. Everyone was shouting "kiss, kiss!"

Roxy placed her hand over Dany's mouth and kissed him, well, literally she kissed her hand that was covering Dany's lips. We all clapped and the party music changed into a wedding song. "Ta, ta, ta taaam, Ta, ta, ta, taam". They after a changed vows, which were basically rings made out of tissue paper.

Roxy run to Amelia forcing her to put on the dress. She placed it on her and I just laughed. "Your turn of getting married" she said looking at me and her. I did a confused look when she pulled both if us in front of the fake priest.

Adrian did his priest things and then asked me if I want to take her as a wife. "I do. I do want her to be mine forever" I said smiling at my wife. A crowd of "aw" coming up. Amelia just giggled, having a wide smile on her face and blushing. "You can kiss the wife" Adrian announced and I passionately kissed Amy in front of everyone, placing the tissue ring on her finger.

After everyone got married, even the priest got married, they began running out of girls so some of the boys began getting married with each other. No, they didn't kiss, they weren't gay anyway, from all I know. Some of the girls even got married twice, for example, Roxy got married to the priest, and Stephy to Edward, or was it Rachel? Don't remember. It was fun anyway, so much banter.

"Let the wedding party begin" Edward shouted at the microphone putting on some party music.

***

It was almost 5am when everyone was so exhausted that they were on the floor, literally. Some of them even sleeping. In a final, everyone managed to get up, and go home, I heard them talking who's gonna take who home. All of them got out the house in a group saying they will come tomorrow to help us clean up, we said it's no worry and we will clean all this mess up.

Amelia was on the couch in the living room sleeping. I took her in my arms and brought her into her bedroom placing her in the double bed. She was sleeping, I put on my pajama and went to brush my teeth.

When I was back she woke up, well, she was half awake, half asleep. She told me to help her take her pajama on, I did so and when I was just finished putting her pajama shirt on, she uttered "Don't touch me, I'm married" with her sleepy voice showing me the tissue ring from her finger. I didn't know if she was joking or she was so tired and drunk that she wouldn't recognize me.

"Who are you married to?" I asked her, half smiling.

"I'm married to Jason Taylor" he pronounced my name proudly. Her voice still sleepy that you could hardly understand.

"Okay, Mrs. Taylor, go to sleep now" I said smiling, tucking her in the bed.

"Hihi, Mrs. Taylor" she giggled with her eyes closed, like I said, she was half asleep.

I said bye to her even if I don't think she heard me as she was sleeping and I wanted to go in the other bedroom to sleep.

"No, stay" she placed her hand in the air telling me not to go. I smiled and placed myself in the bed near her.

She put her arm hugging me and her leg on top of my legs, holding me close to her. I kissed her forehead telling her "Goodnight, princess" while cuddling.