17. Football

The day passed so quick by spending time with my friends. We talked, talked and talked.

Something woke me up. I tried to figure it out what it was. I opened my eyes then I realised it was my phone. I picked it up half awake and answered it.

"Guess what?" it was Jason. His tone entuziasmatic.

"What?" I was talking quiet and hard to understand.

"My parents have some work to do in a town. And the town is near your town. So I was thinking of coming to visit you."

"Really, omg, I would love to" now I was proper awake. I told him I will find a way to come get him as the town he was talking about was just like 20 minutes away.

***

When I met my friends I told them Jason wants to come over and asked them if they would like to come with me to get him. They agreed for sure.

"Should we go with the bikes to get Jason?" I asked Brianna, Roxy and Jack.

"Yeah, of corse" Roxy said.

We all went to get our bikes and I called Jason to tell him that we are coming to get him.

While we were riding our bikes to the town where we were supposed to get Jason we realised that he doesn't have a bike so is going to be difficult to come back.

After a half an hour we were there and I saw him.

"Heyy" I ran in his arms.

"Brianna, Jack, Roxy, this is Jason, my.. you know.. boyfriend" I started getting red.

"Awhh, you look nice together" Jack said.

"How are you going to come?" I laugh.

"I got a idea! Give your bike to Jason and you can sit with him but at the back. You can go with the same bike because your not heavy at all" Roxy explained to me.

It was me and him going on the same bike. We went like that for 10 minutes then we felt down on the ground.

"Ouch, I hurt my leg" I was half laughing and half crying in pain.

"Are you ok?" Jason started laughing.

"Yes, help me get up" now everyone was laughing.

Me and Jason went back on the bike but after like 5 minutes it stopped. I looked to see what's wrong with it and I saw that the lace from it was down.

I tried to put it back but I ended up with all my hands dirty with a black oil from the bike.

"Oi! Stupid shit? Come and help me don't just stay there and video me!" I said because he had his phone in his hand and he was snapchatting me like I was a movie star or something.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" he ran to me to help me.

Finally we fixed the bike but our hands were still black from the bike, fortunately I has a water bottle and I used it to wash our hands.

***

Jack took his football and we went to a green football pitch.

"Jason? Remember the promise you didn't do?" I remembered him.

"Yeahh, I do" he came to me, picked me up and my body was hanging down. He didn't pick me up like a normal person.
I was almost falling and my hair was down on the grass while he was taking me to the football pitch to teach me football.

He throw the ball at me and I was supposed to pass it back. The ball was at me and he came to get it. I tried to make a move so he doesn't take it but I don't know how but I fell.