33. Surviving

"Alice, you feeling better?" I asked while I met her in the bus stop near the school. I hugged her.

"Don't worry bout me, are you feeling better?" I guess Belle told her what happened with me.

"Just don't remind me, I wanna forget about this" We were passing the road when we saw Jason.

"Let's go to him!" she took my hand and started pulling me forward him.

"No, leave me alone!" I tried to escape but it was too late.

"What the fuck did you do to my best friend?" she was furious talking to him.

"I didn't do nothing, I would never hurt her" he was confused.

"Are you serious?" I asked disgusted by his statement. Alice just made some steps away from us so I could talk with Jason.

He paused for a moment, opening his mouth to say something but then closed it again. "You know I would never hurt someone I love" he said after a time.

"Can you stop lying for one moment? Did you forget I'm a nerd and that you were using me? Where is my Jason? The one I love-" I looked straight into his eyes, "Well, loved " I walked away from him in tears going in the opposite direction. Alice didn't follow me but went back to Jason. She started talking with him. I really didn't want to know why they were talking, but I was sure it was about me.

"Him again?" Belle read my face when I came into the classroom quickly and dropped my bag noisily on the floor. My face looked pissed off. Everybody was staring at me in surprise, even the teacher.

"Amelia? Are you alright?" the teacher asked and Belle made the 'just leave her' face to him.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be? Im fine, totally fine." I was sarcastic and talking quickly.

The teacher gave up on me and went on with the lesson.

"Can I know what happened?" Belle asked.

"Nothing, I just want to let you know that I'm moving to another school" my voice still quick.

"You are what?!" she said it out loud and eyes were turning back on us again.

"Shh, shut up!" I didn't want to let anyone know that I'm moving because I didn't want any 'whys' and 'goodbyes'.

"You can't do that! You fucking stupid?" she whispered to me looking like she's gonna explode.

"Belle, please, understand me, I can't leave this way, just accept my opinion" I told her almost whispering.

"I will not accept your opinion and I will not let you do that, end of conversation" she stopped talking to me.

I stopped talking as well and waited for the lesson to finish.

The next lesson was maths and we had a test about equations but the good think is that I'm very good at equations.

"Aye, lemme copy you" Chloe whispered from the back.

"No" it wasn't fair. I studied for this test for weeks and she can't just copy all my work.

"Please, you're clever, you're a nerd" how dare is she? After she calls me a bitch she's asking me to help her cheat for the test.

"You're calling me a nerd? You're too stupid to learn for a freakin' test that you have to copy from someone else! Bitchhhh" I said in my mind not having the guts to say it out loud.

"I said no. Leave me alone" I tried to keep my voice calm, I didn't want any more troubles, anyway in approximately one week I'm gonna move to another school and not gonna see her ever again. Yay!

She gave up and just sat there doing nothing all the test. She's gonna fall so badly!

I handed the test sheets to the teacher and got out the class. I wanted to go to Alice and Belle but they ignored me.

"Sorry, we can't talk right now, gotta go, bye" Alice said rapidly and pulled Belle with her.

Okay, I lost my friends, my best friends. This life is amazing (sarcasm) ! I guess they were fed off with my comportment and they decided to just leave me alone.

I took my phone out and searched for some new schools. I compared each one and tried to figure it out which one is the best for me. I was sure I'm going to move.

Next lesson was Spanish and the populars sat in front of me like always. I tried to just stop paying attention to them.

"What did you do to our Jason, Amelia?" Jacob turned to me.

"Me? Nothing... What did I do?" I was confused and worried.

"Don't act like you don't know" Noah said turning to me as well.

"I really don't know"

"Then why is he not talking to us anymore? Is because you told him not to" Jacob again.

"Why would I do that? And anyway I didn't talk to him for one week, I have nothing to do with him". Why would I want him not to spend time with his friends anymore? I hate them but I would never tell him to stop talking to them. And why is he not spending time with them...

"He loves her, fam. Remember when I told him that he's using her and that she's not good for him because he's going to change him into a nerd? Maybe that's why he's blanking us. I can't believe a random girl can do that much to him." Jacob was whispering to his friends and he through I wouldn't hear but I did. This is exactly what Jason told James. That's weird.

The class was quiet again but then the most waited bell rang.

The other lesson I didn't wanted to finish because after it is lunch break and I was sure something bad is going to happen.

Unfortunately, the lesson finished and I went straight to library but Alice and Belle cut my way.

"Where you goin'?" Alice asked confused but excited.

"Library?" I answered in a question.

"Noo... You're coming with us" Alice took my hand.

"I through you can't talk to me" I said in a low voice.

"We were busy, that's why" Belle got my other hand.

"Where are you taking me?" I said while they were pulling me somewhere.

"You'll see, darling" Alice gave Belle a look.

Belle put her hands on my eyes. "Please, Amy, trust us, everything is going to be alright."

I let myself in their hands hopping that they aren't going to do something stupid.

Hi guys. Happy you enjoy my story so far. I would really appreciate if you would vote for this chapter if you liked it. And also please comment because I really want to know your opinions and what you think about it. Thank you.