27. School Day

"Hey Amy, how was school?" my mum asked from the kitchen. I was thinking the answer in my mind: "it was horrible, I broke up with my boyfriend and I feel like I'm going to die"

"It was fine, mum" I lied.

I went in my room and sat on the bed staring at the wall for like 30 minutes. I looked at my calendar near my bed which said that today is Monday 3 September and the day were marked until 8 September, my birthday. I wasn't in the mood for any birthday party or anything, not this year. All I wanted for my birthday is to be leaved alone.

Then I remember Alice's words: "If he really loves you he will fight for you". I didn't think this would happen because I knew he is going to chose his friends not me and if he loves me he would send me a message for at least to see if I'm alright. I tried to stop thinking about that, but I couldn't, all the memories came in my mind.

Later, Belle called to see how I'm feeling, then I talked to Drake, Alice and Belle on our group chat.
"So, how is it to have a popular boyfriend? Is he not embarrassed to go out with someone that has a nerd as a best friend?" I asked Alice because I knew she's going out with James which I guess was the only good one from the populars.

"Okay, I'm sorry, tell me about you two, how is your relationship going?" I tried to stop thinking about Jason. I shouldn't revenge on my best friends for what an idiot done to me.

"Very good, we almost had our first kiss" Drake exit the group because he didn't like this girly things.

"Bye Drake, love yaa" Belle said.

"Belle, how is your one going?" I was curious.

"Good, well, things are the same. What do you want, we go out for almost one year" Belle put some laugh emoji.

"I'm happy for you girls.." at least they are happy.

"Okay! I gotta go, is 11pm , I'm tired" Alice said and exit the group.

I couldn't sleep properly that night. I took my phone because I was bored. I went to look at photos. I was keep scrolling when I saw the pictures I took in holiday. Almost all of them were with me and Jason. The memories were like a gun shooting me in my head and then I started crying again. I wanted that times back. I wanted to go back in time to live them more than one time.

Waking up very tired and so not in the mood for school, after 5 minutes of just laying in the bed staring at the white celling, I decided to stand up and begin a new day.

I did my morning routine, and now I was on my way to school, walking heavily and slowly while listening to my headphones.

Drake was in the bus stop. I took my headphones off, to talk to him. "Whatzup?" He asked me raising both of his eyebrowns.

"Nothing important" I told him while I entered the bus, with him behind me.

"What about Jason?" Drake asked when we were sitting down.

"What bout him?" I said knowing what he means.

He raised one of his eyebrown. He knows me so well.

"Look, I don't care no more. I ain't his little toy" I told him knowing I still care.

"Aham" he said not believing me. After a 10 minuted ride, we were in front of our school, walking inside and searching for Belle and Alice.

There they were, walking around the school. Drake shouted their names as I wasn't bothered to open my month.

"Hey guys, you okay?" Belle asked and I nodded. "Come on, smile!" Alice said. I forced a smile. "Smile wider" she told me while pointing at her wide smile as an example.

I forced a wide, fake smile. "Happy?" I finally managed to say something.

"Yes!" She yelled, clapping her hands and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Ahh, don't worry, I'll give her a moral in Business class" Belle got involved, talking to Alice about me. Alice didn't really had the same classes as me and Belle so I mostly have all my classes with Belle. Like double business. Is gonna be a long lesson. While we were staying there, Jason came up to me.

"We need to talk, Amy" he said to me, his voice calm. "I'll let you two talk" Alice said making a step to go away but I stopped her. "No need, I have nothing to talk to him, let's go" I told the girls while getting their hands, avoiding looking into Jason's eyes, then heading to the class and leaving Jason behind.

I could feel a tear ready to escape but I kept it in, trying not to show any emotion. Keeping my head high, looking straight avoiding any eye contact.

"You need to change your shoes" my form tutor observed when I got in, pointing at my new trainers that I was wearing. School rules, only black, polished shoes allowed. *sigh*

"Okay, I'll change them! Jeez" I rolled my eyes again, annoyed. Too much eye rolling for today.

"Don't give me that attitude" he almost yelled at me. "What attitude? I just said I'll change them" I made a face, going to my place.

"What's wrong with her? She never argued with me before" the form tutor, asked Belle, confused. He knew I was that good girl that never argues with any teacher. But today I was actually not in the mood for his games.

When I was in my place, I placed my head on the desk trying to ignore the teacher talking about some inspirational stuff.

Finally, the form class was done and we went to our normal lessons which was maths. Just great (note to sarcasm). I hate that lesson. *sigh*

"We need to find you a new crush, Amy" Belle said while we were walking to our lesson.

"Nah, I'll pass. School comes first" I mumbled when Belle patted my back. "Come on girl! Be positive!" She yelled laughing. I just stood there with my boring, tired face. I wish I was home in my bed sleeping. Ohh, how I love sleeping. Couldn't wait for this school day to finish so I can get into my pyjamas, under the warm cover, eating chocolate ice-cream.

Things are getting difficult and now not everything is happy like before. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Please vote and comment. Thanks.