5. Water-fight

I was sitting on the bench with Andra waiting for the water. The music was playing.

I was singing threw the lyrics of my second favourite music:
"And I get high with my baby
I just left the mall
I'm getting fly with my baby
And I can ride with my baby
I'll be in the.."
Something stopped me from singing. I felt something hitting my back. When I turned around it was Jason with a water bottle in his hand trying to splash me.

He throw water at me, I stoop up from the bench and I chased him. "That's not fair, I haven't got a water bottle, give me one!" I said in a joking way. He throw the water bottle in front of me and started running.

I picked it up, opened the lit of the half water bottle. And start to chase him with it. Andra picked the other bottle up and start joining in.

I was fighting with Andra when Jason came behind me and throw like a half of the water from the bottle. It was so cold, all my t-shirt was proper wet. I started running after him.

When I was in front of him, he stopped thinking that he has no chance of escaping. I throw almost all the water at him. All his blond hair was covering his brown eyes because it was all covered in water.

"Omg, your t-shirt is soo wet" I was laughing. "Come give me a hug!" he came towards me. I guess he wanted to wet me more as well or he loves me soo much that he wanted to hug me (note to sarcasm). When I looked at him again I realized he was wearing a white shirt that was Noe almost invisible because it was covered in water. I was able to see his six pack, this guy looked good.

I just ran away from him laughing when my cousin came and wet him too. Now he looked like a wet dog. He was so full of water that when he was walking water came out of his t-shirt and hair. I sat on the bench laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" he was smiling at me.

"You, you look.." I stopped because I didn't want to say something silly. "Horrible?" he asked

"Yeahh, horrible, well kind of" I wasn't thinking of that, he looked good (you know what I mean).

He throw one more splash at me and I covered my face, turning my face the other way so I wouldn't get in front again. "Live me alone" I laughed-jocked, when I wanted to turn back and wet him with my almost empty water bottle, he ran into me hugging me from the back. It wasn't that kind of hug. He was mostly trying to steal my water bottle and trying to stop me from splashing him again. I turned to him and he got my wrists holding me to fave him. I met his gaze and my heart stopped, or accelerated, probably one of them. I remember why I like him, I was deeply staring into his blue eyes, I wanted to stop but I couldn't. Agh, I need to stop dreaming you know. His smirk appeared on his face and said "I will take revenge". I giggled and said "Yeah, I need to see that" in a sarcastic tone and he let go of my arms.

I gave up and went back to sit on the bench, water coming out of my shirt, and so from his shirt.

We were exhausted from the water fight so I deciddd to changed the subject.

"Jason, teach me how to play football cause I know you're good at it" football was his life. When he said "Yes, I would love to" just then my grandma came saying that we gotta go home. "Don't worry, I'm gonna teach you football next time, I promise" he said looking like this was a important promise.

"Yeah, see you next time" I waved my hand at him.

"Wait, give me your number so I can contact you and do my promise.

I gave him my number and then I hugged him in the 'friend' way. I can't believe what happened. Did he really wanted my number or I imagined it? It was too beautiful to be true. I couldn't wait to tell Alice what happened. Ahh, I miss her so much, I didn't talk to her from like 1 week.

On the way home my cousin was just staring at me saying "uuu" "aww" "hihi" and giving me 'that' look. I was just there smiling and blushing.

We got home. I changed myself from the wet clothes,a thinking: So basically I met my crush in my grandma'a city and there we became very good friends and had a water fight, and he asked for my number to teach me how to play football, nothing weird, at all (note to sarcasm).

When we got home, the first think I did was lying on the bed and picked my phone from the mini-table near my bed searching for Alice's phone number. I called her "Hi, how are you, I miss you so much, omg, if you guess what happened!" I was talking without any gaps to take my breath. "Hey, tell me right now" she was so curious, she always wanted to know absolutely every single thing.

I told her the long story about the visit. She couldn't believe it. It took me like 5 minutes to make her believe me. It was hard because even I couldn't believe it. Anyway, finally she believed me and started screeming "omg, u serious, that's so fucking cool, maybe he likes you, u know.."

I just started giggling. I missed her voice so much already. We talked almost 1 hour and a half. We talked about everything, what we did so far, other girly stuff and gossips.

"Bye stupid ugly bitch, I love you" Alice was telling me.

"Bye bye, slut, I love you too, see yaa after 1 month, idiot" I replied.

Almost all our conversations were like that. I guess is kind of cute.