Unfold

William's P.O.V

I sat silently among all the madness. The obnoxious hushed talking, knocking of silver wear against porcelain plates and the many failed attempts made by my countless exes who all 'coincidentally' decided to show up for diner at the palace tonight all attempting to start a conversation. One I wasn't in the mood for but the truth is I wasn't in the mood to put up with any of this. My Mother's antics, my ex girlfriends nor was I in the mood to put up with my nagging sister and her bratty kids. If I heard my mother mention this imaginary wedding that was supposedly taking place in two months time one more time I was going to lose it. I was holding on my a thin thread and I felt as though I was drowning in the very gas I needed to survive.

It's been a month since Amora 'fainted' and she's still in a coma which was a topic I'd leave to discuss at a later time because just the mention of her name upsets me.

"Hi uncle William." My four year old niece greeted shyly while attempting to climb onto the empty seat next to me. With a huff I lifted her off the floor placing her on the chair seeing that her feeble attempts were beginning to irritate me.

"Hello Valerie." I answered curtly before turning my attention to my vibrating phone.

"Uncle William where's aunt Rosalie?" She asked nervously while tugging at the dress of the hideous doll she held in her tiny hands. I'll be honest by saying that I didn't have a relationship with any of my nieces or nephews because I really didn't see the need to. They were all ill mannered and bratty with the exception of the youngest Valerie but that didn't mean I cared to have a relationship with her this being the closest to a conversation we'll ever have and that is whenever she attempted to talk to me. Yet looking down at my somewhat cute niece it made me wonder what my unborn child would look like. Was I even ready to become a father? Would Amora and I be able to give our child what he or she needed?

"I don't know Valerie sorry." I muttered quickly patting her on her curly hair that was held in a high bun before leaving the table when I saw one of my securities nod at me which was strange.

"What?" I growled into the phone I was handed.

"Uhh pleasant good evening your majesty...she is awake." Dr. Kells' voice nervously muttered through the speakers.

"Ok." I said shortly before ending the call. At that precise moment all the anger I tried to keep in for the past month erupted within me. Any trace of logical thinking was long gone I needed my questions to be answered.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Amora's P.O.V

Silence. Something I once dreaded yet at a time like this it was all I really wanted. Not that I wasn't happy to see Rose and Dora but the words that rapidly flew out of their mouths didn't register. Although they were speaking  English the only thing I could focus on was the crippling pain that raged on behind my cranium. My tired eyes lazily roamed the once well lit room that was now being shielded from the afternoon sun by the drawn blinds.

"You scared us." Rose whispered placing her pale hands on mine giving it a soft squeeze. Her words caused me to pay less attention to the ache that brutally assaulted my cranium and to the crying teenage girl who looked at me as though I was broken. She looked at me like I was an injured bird she would try to nurse back to health. But why? The last thing I remembered was upsetting William and going to apologize....before everything around me faded into darkness.