?Suicidal?

Amora's P.O.V

I was sick and tired of everyone treating me like I was some kind of charity case. They all tiptoed around me as though the very air I occupied was filled with  glass. Fragile glass that would shatter beyond repair at any sudden movements or unthought word that may slip past their lips. Clearly in their eyes I was already broken yet slowly with every passing day I felt like a new crack would rip through the tender flesh of my heart because of their actions. Every time they looked at me I saw the fear mixed with sadness that gleamed bright in their eyes when they looked at me. They all treated me with extra care...everyone with the exception of him.

He didn't hide the way I made him feel he went out of his way at times to make it clear. Yet he didn't even have to speak for me to know that my mere presence disgusted him. He was rarely at home and whenever we saw each other he simply stared at me yet I found a sick sense of peace by simply looking at the way his stormy blue eyes darkened with hate merged with hurt willing myself to imagine that beneath all the hate he's grown toward me in the past weeks laid love. That feeble hope allowed the prison I was forced to call home seem alive again instead of the dull loveless place it was really. To be loved was all I ever wanted and it seems that the emotion found new ways to evade my darkened sorrowful world condemning it to an eternity of emptiness.

"You have a doctor's appointment at eight." Dora informed me snapping me out of my daze. Taking my tired eyes off the scrambled eggs that littered my plate I looked into her bright brown ones instantly dropping mine when I saw the sorrow that filled her mocha brown orbs when she looked at me.

"I didn't do it Dora." I said lowly dropping my fork onto my plate.

"I...Amora sometimes accepting responsibility for our actions is better than trying to deny them. It helps us heal inside love." She said with an edge to her voice.

"You really believe that I am capable of doing such a horrible thing?" I asked looking into her brown eyes for anything resembling faith. Faith in me. Even if it was just a drop at least I'd be able to breathe knowing that somebody knew me enough to know that I respected life.

"The doctor's found enough drugs in your system to knock out a horse. I don't get how you forgot that you took them but Amora the fact is that you did." She replied sadly the only emotion that radiated off her body was disappointment. One that was much worse than pity in my eyes. The little hope that coursed through my body instantly went dead.

"There is no way in hell I could forget that I took pain killers when I remember everything I did up to when I collapsed. I don't care that nobody believes me but I know that I didn't try to kill myself. And trust me if I were to try I would  make sure that I succeed because dying maybe better than living my life surrounded by people who don't trust me." I lashed back quickly regretting my words when I saw the shock settle on her features.

"Look I'm sorry it's just that between the way you look at me and William blatantly ignoring me I feel as though I'm trapped in a metal box where the oxygen has been cut off." I apologized lowly hanging my head when I felt the sting of unshed tears that threatened to fall. I didn't quite know how it was possible to get that much drugs into my system without my knowledge but I believed that there was a reasonable explanation  for everything and that was what I was going to find. The truth would set me free...literally because once the truth about this mess was revealed I sure as hell wasn't going to hang around for any apologies if anybody would see it fit.