You

👑
Amora's P.O.V

A soft gasp left my parted lips when I felt his teeth gently graze the skin of my stomach as he ever so slowly worked his way down my body. My irritation towards the now half naked man who now peppered my skin with butterfly kisses quickly turned into lust and want as his large calloused hands tenderly ran up and down my body causing it to heat up under his skilled fingertips. His blue eyes clouded with lust causing it to be a few shades darker gazed into mine which I struggled to keep open.

"William." I moaned when his head disappeared between my parted legs pure pleasure coursing through my every nerve.

The pleasure finally setting me free from the familiar feeling that had imprisoned me. I needed this; my temporary release from my mind constantly reminding me of my wrong doing. My wrong doing towards him a person I now hardly recognized. His gentle words that were always aimed to reassure me whenever he sensed that I was second guessing myself or sad. His kind eyes that now gleamed bright with humility and love no longer turning to the deadly dark pools of hate I'd once grown to know so well in the past.

The change although refreshing caused me to be a bit on edge- skeptical even. I've silently held my breath patiently waiting for his old self to rare it's ugly head. The monster that once hid behind those beautiful eyes of his seemed to be gone. It's been two month and nothing has happened even when he's clearly angry whether it be with me or anybody else he would always have a certain amount of calm. His anger controlled to the point where he didn't even raise his voice. Words always spoken gently and aimed to resolve the problem instead of hurting persons as he once found sick pleasure in doing.

The monster I once pointed out ever so clearly now seemed to have magically transformed into a gentle giant before my eyes and a little giggling ball of energy would be the only person responsible for this change. Instead the only monster I now had the privilege of resting my eyes upon was the reflection my dull brown eyes saw in the mirror. I had a secret that constantly chewed at my insides chocking me emotionally.

I couldn't believe I did it though the deed had long been committed I now had to live with it and I didn't quite know how much longer I could go on with it weighing down on my chest. My depressing thoughts were knocked out of my head when yet another wave of mind numbing pleasure ran through my body my back violently arching off the soft Egyptian cotton sheets my body rested on as William continued to pleasure me with his skillful tongue.

"I...I..I'm g." I stuttered finding it hard to get a sensible sentence past my lips through my ragged breaths.

"What baby?" He asked removing his fingers from inside me causing my eyes to fly open in protest.

"Wha...!" I asked my word being cut off by a contented squeak when he slammed his full length into me.

"You were saying something Bella." He groaned before lightly kissing my lips as he increased his pace.

👑
William's P.O.V

My eyes focused ahead at the pouting woman before me which caused a familiar warm feeling to spread throughout my body yet it didn't distract me long enough before she asked the question yet again.

"Why William?" She inquired her eyebrows furrowed her plump pink lips now set in a straight line. To say that I didn't see the importance of the question being answered seeing that it was something in our past would be an understatement.

Closing the distance between our bodies I bent forward pressing a lingering kiss to her forehead before attempting to return to what I was doing before she interrupted me.