Reveal

👑Amora's P.O.V

My chest tightened with fear as I marched down the cold corridor

My chest tightened with fear as I marched down the cold corridor. The air carrying a heavy scent of dust and mold the only light source coming from the flickering lanterns that hung from the cold brick walls.

"Open the door." I ordered glaring at the tall man who stood before me his eyes widening in shock.

"Your Highness you are not supposed to be down here." He whispered as though he was afraid someone would hear him.

"I didn't ask you where I'm supposed to be I however gave you an order. You have five seconds to open the damn door!" I growled finding it hard to keep my anger under control. For some reason a part of me tried to convince myself that he wouldn't do it. The act being too cruel and inhuman to be done to anyone especially your own family members but then I was reminded that the man I fell in love with was nothing but a cold hearted beast who hid behind a beautiful face. Walking through the opened door my heart painfully hammered against my chest increasing its tempo to one of urgency and shock as my widened eyes landed on her ghostly pale face where a sad smile danced.

"You shouldn't be here." She scolded me standing from her sitting position to lean on the metal bars of her cell her dull blue eyes playfully glaring at me.

"Neither should you." I whispered pulling out a pair of shiny keys I stole from the pocket of the sun dress I wore.

"William's not going to be happy about this." She muttered stepping out of the opened cell enveloping me in a tight hug.

Choosing to ignore her comment which only added to my already high irritation toward the lying bastard I hastily walked over to the cell to the furthest side of the dimly lit rectangular concrete box finding a sleeping Sergio. Opening the cell I shock the sleeping man awake who looked as shock as the guard did to see me.

"What are you doing here!?!" He screeched flying out of the small bed glaring at me.

"I came to take you out of here." I answered simply shrugging my shoulders.

"You're not supposed to know we're here! Who told you?" He asked anxiously glaring at his youngest daughter who burst out laughing at the silent accusation.

"Yes papa I sent a silent message through twelve stories of concrete for her to come get me!" Rose grumbled sarcastically clasping her pale hands together for infuses.

"Maria told me." I answered simply walking ahead of the bickering two attempting to leave the room when I found the wooden door locked.

"Don't waste your energy a blind fool could see Maria wanted to trap you." Sergio quickly added his words causing me to stressfully knock my head against the wooden material in pure frustration.

"She's up to something with mama." Rose grumbled lazily walking back to her cell pulling out a recent magazine from under her pillow. "They are trying to stick Ria's new baby on Willy." Rose said casually causing my eyes to increase in size.