🌹Amora's P.O.V

I sat silently looking on as the orange skies were quickly taken over by an ocean of darkness. Twinkling specks of silver winking at me from where they hung miles away. The gentle mid December air engulfed my warm body in its chilly embrace causing sharp shivers to course through my bones. I enjoyed it though. The thick darkness, the frosty air and most of all I enjoyed the silence that brought along with it a sense of peace. It allowed my thoughts to wonder freely without any distractions.

"Amora." A familiar voice whispered causing my breath to painfully hitch. My entire body running cold silently dreading what was going to come next. I didn't make an attempt to turn around because I had grown tired of looking into his lifeless blue eyes that would darken to the point where they appeared black. Yet here he was starting a conversation instead of ending one I would start in hopes of explaining myself during our many stare downs.

There was nothing to talk about whenever he was done. Wounded I would retreat to a place that was quiet enough where the silence and natural beauty of my surroundings would drown out the hurtful things he'd say to me that would echo through my head. For weeks I'd try to remind myself that he didn't mean anything he was saying but sooner or later I pushed aside that gullible side of my sub-conscience allowing reality to knock me off of my feet. Love is something that is highly spoken about by people advertised in movies and books. They claim that it's the closest thing to magic our world has to offer. Yet standing in my emotionally bloodied and battered shell of a soul the only thing love had successfully done to me was destroy me. Destroyed me past what was fixable yet somewhere in the partially functioning heart of mine I knew that I still loved him. Even though I knew he didn't deserve it I would mentally scold my naive heart reminding it who caused us so much pain yet the feeling never left.

"Amora look at me." He mumbled attempting to brush away the hair that fell into my eyes which caused me to instinctively flinch pulling away from his touch. I didn't regret my actions although for the first time in weeks he didn't sound angry when addressing me. The usual edge to his tone wasn't there. Something I found odd but I wasn't going to drop my guard that easily his poisonous words always came. Some nights they took longer to come than others but they always did nevertheless. I didn't comply to his gentle request keeping my eyes glued to the wooden floors of the deck focusing on trying to get my uneven breathing back to its normal rhythm.

"Bambino prego appena mi guardi. Mi dispiace Bella lo so chen non sono stato trattando voi come la regina si è ma ho pensato che si è tentato di lasciarmi. Ho bisogno di mantenere sano mente di Bella. Tu sei il mio mondo ed io...ti." (Baby please just look at me. I'm sorry Bella I know I haven't been treating you like the queen you are but I thought you tried to leave me. I need you to keep sane Bella. You are my world and I....I love you) He mumbled in fluent Italian I didn't know what he was saying nor did I care to hear it in English. Standing slowly from my seated position I left making my way back into the cool room hoping to get as far away from him as possible. Walking into the living room I froze when my eyes landed on a familiar grey headed man who sat looking intently at me where I stood.

"Amora my dear!" He greeted cheerily standing to his full hight.

"Hello." I mumbled uncertainly self consciously tugging at the material of my dress in hopes that it would magically hide the fact that I was now six months pregnant. I was sick and tired of drama my life recently had enough unpleasurable excitement to last me a lifetime. Mentally preparing myself for yet another round my once calm breathing became uneven.

"You look lovely. Pregnancy suits your pretty little face. I'm proud of my son clearly he chose well." He complimented leaning forward so he kissed my forehead lightly his actions startling me.