Rokudo Mukuro

Hibari was beyond pissed. The past weeks, the student of Namimori, especially the members of the Disciplinary Committee had been attacked. He's so pissed that most would stay a few foot away from him. Not to mention that Ryuuichi was absent for a few days too(He didn't suspected much because Yuuichi was absent too). When he heard that Tsuna said someone must have a grudge on the Disciplinary Committee, he immediately said the opposite. He greeted the baby and went forward to Tsuna and set things straight.

Suddenly he felt an evil intent and turned around with his tonfa in hand, hitting Shamal right on the back of his head. Shamal's trident mosquito had stung him, surprisingly he didn't realized it at all.

Apparently this day isn't going to be better anytime soon. His phone rang and the school anthem played. A member of the Committee had reported that Sasagawa Ryohei was attacked. He turned to Tsuna and told him the news. While he himself, went to a certain place.

Upon arriving at the destination, students from Kokuyo Middle had ambushed him, attacking him once at sight. But, he took all of them out in record time. All of them are weak. He flicked the blood of his tonfa and simply strode into the run-down building of Kokuyo Land.

When he finally reached the supposedly master mind of all the attacks, who was sitting on a tattered sofa, he smirked.

"Right now, right here, I'll bite you to death"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi couldn't believe it. He was kidnapped by Kakimoto Chikusa and brought to Rokudo Mukuro. Seriously. If he remembered it correctly, the one kidnapped was Fuuta only and no one else. He was currently tied up in a run-down room, with little injuries, luckily(If you considered a sprain a small injury, that is). Mukuro was interested in him somehow. Apparently, he tried to possess his mind but wasn't able to. Something was blocking him to possess him. Ryuuichi figured that it could be because his mental strength is strong. Like Fuuta had mentioned. He was a bit proud at it, somehow.

It has been three days though, curse his carelessness. Fortunately, Yuuichi was still in Tokyo and won't be back until the next weekend. The bow and arrow laid around the corner of the room, but he couldn't grab it. He was currently with Fuuta, who was guarding him. If he do something, Fuuta might get hurt so he stayed put. The three days, he would try to talk some sense into Fuuta. But perhaps it was Mukuro, he couldn't seem to get to him.

A loud clash of metal against metal made him jumped. 'Hibari...!' If he's not wrong, Hibari would lose and beaten to the brink of death. He gritted his teeth when the clashing stopped after a little while, perhaps Mukuro had shown him the sakura flowers. 'Damn.... Tsuna... Hurry up!!'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hibari was furious. The Kokuyo Middle's leader did not only dared to try and take over his control over Namimori, but also had threaten him. He ignored the pain and was about to attack Mukuro again, only to be paralyzed when sakuras suddenly appeared. He suddenly felt sick at the supposedly beautiful sight. Mukuro who saw the chance and attacked the prefect, hurting his pride at the same time.

Before Hibari fully blacked out, his mind was thinking about Ryuuichi. In the middle of the fight, the blue haired herbivore mentioned about Ryuuichi, and only then he realized the cause of the small animal's absent. Curse him for not noticing it earlier. He swore that he'll bite the teen to death for getting himself kidnapped.

------------------------------------------------------------------

About five hours had pass since Ryuuichi last heard the clashes of metal. His throat was getting a little too dry. Ryuuichi didn't know when he fell asleep in the time period and only had woken up when Mukuro tugged him by the chin to look at him. His mind was a little muddled, still slightly half asleep. When his eyesight got better, he could see the smirk adorning the blue haired male. "Awaken, sleeping beauty~?"