Sixth, Seventh and Eighth key

"You're an idiot" Ryuuichi hissed, wincing. "Well, sorry for not noticing that I've a freaking swollen ankle, senpai" He mouthed, rolling his eyes only to wince again, knee bucking slightly. Hibari glared, pressing his ankle harder. "Why are you mute?" He rolled the tape around Ryuuichi's ankle. That would have to do until they're back to Namimori.

Ryuuichi sighed in relief when Hibari finally set his leg down. The prefect had literally sat him down far away from where Tsuna and the rest had gathered by the fire when he fell down again. That time, very well aware that he injured his ankle. It wasn't sprained, which was a fortunate thing. Though, he won't be able to walk without shifting his leg in a position that it won't hurt.

He blinked at Hibari's sudden question. He pointed at the collar, thinking that it might be a mistake of sort since Hibari's eyes narrowed again. He frowned slightly and grabbed the prefect's hand. He then wrote in English slowly. "A condition for me to watch the battles this close is to have this collar on. It just temporary rob away my voice, so it's no big deal. I'll get my voice back soon"

A condition for the Historian to stay in stage.

Hibari surprisingly hated that title Ryuuichi held. Because of that, the small animal needed to participate in these dangerous things, and the price of participation was important. The first time he found himself hating it was when he spotted Ryuuichi mourning for the dead from the future era, namely for the so-called sky Arcobaleno. The teen had went to the Reception room while he was out on patrol, looking out the window all solemn. He even saw him crying for them. It was a brief moment, but he still saw it.

The second, was when Ryuuichi found out that his parents are in mafia. Hibari didn't liked the look on his face. If only Ryuuichi wasn't an Historian, and wasn't invited to the inheritance Ceremony, he wouldn't know the truth. But Hibari knew that it's better for him to know it earlier.

The next was this, Ryuuichi losing his voice. It bothered Hibari more than he anticipated. Perhaps it was making him more frustrated than he already was.

He sighed inaudibly, flicking Ryuuichi's forehead. "Still an idiot" He ignored the younger's pout and lay down on the ground, pulling Ryuuichi down with him. "Sleep"

Ryuuichi sweated, feeling deja vu once again. Seriously, the number of times he felt deja vu in one year plus is quite creepy. He would have struggled away, but the arms holding him down was too strong. He himself felt tired as well, so he gave in. In just moments, he felt himself drifting into slumber.

"Please, stop him. I beg of you"

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi's eyes snapped open in surprise. 'This-' His eyes widen, jaws slaken. No doubt about it, Ryuuichi would probably scream out loud if he has his voice. He almost fell down when he jumped in shock and quickly wound his hands around Hibari's neck when he felt the gravity pulling him down. He huffed, calming down his heart. He frowned at the ground.

He turned to glare at Hibari, to find his face was too near his and moved backward faster than he had even done. He was very well aware that his face was red, there wasn't any need for you to be this amuse, Hibari. "Stop moving around. You'll fall" He narrowed his eyes at Hibari.

"What the hell?" He mouthed.

"You were dead asleep no matter how we tried to wake you up, so this is the only choice" What loads of crap. Hibari could have just, piggy back him or pass him to Gokudera or whoever- instead of carrying him bridal style! Like, why!? And he was heavy, so why would Hibari do that when he clearly would get tired?

"And you're too light." Ryuuichi was about to punch Hibari, but he felt as though he was hit by a truck or something. He winced, rubbing his temple. He then blinked in realization, and turned towards where Hibari was facing. He paled a little at Enma. He gulped, and patted Hibari on the shoulder to let him down.