Walk With Me

The chatters of the students in the class came to a stop at the twins arrival. Tsuna blinked at the sudden silence and looked up from Gokudera and Yamamoto, who sat beside and in front of him. He brighten up upon seeing the twins. Gokudera and Yamamoto as well. They immediately gathered around the two siblings as they took their seat.

"Good morning!" Ryuuichi and Yuuichi perked up at that and greeted back. Ryuuichi eased his back pack off his shoulder the uninjured one and rubbed his eyes. He had slept late last night to finish off the school work that piled up, fortunately able to finish all off before he literally collapse out of sleepiness.

"Are you sure that you're well enough to come to school, Ryuuichi?" Asked the concern Tsuna. Sweet, sweet Tsuna. Bless his soul.

Ryuuichi nodded, leaning against the table. "Yep. My parents gave the green lights, so why not?" He was dying in boredom at home after he was discharged from the hospital. There wasn't much to do, much less he could do with his parents watching him like a pair of hawks. And he didn't like playing computer games, so he settled with reading nonsensical things off from the internet and smack it all onto his brother and his parent's faces, much to their annoyance and amusement.

Dino, well, was literally kicked back to Italy to finish his work. By his mother dearest.

Yuuichi snorted. "They relented because he was practically driving them nuts with his random shits." Ryuuichi placed a hand over his heart and gave his brother a betrayed, pained look. He faked a horrified gasp. "How could you reveal my secrets?"

Gokudera choked on his laughter while Yamamoto guffawed. Tsuna looked absolutely lost until Yuuichi decided to enlighten him.

"Ryuu acted like a sugar-induced kid for the whole month. Except, rather than being a childish and bratty five years old, he recited all the sarcasms, stupid lame jokes, innuendos and creepy facts off the internet like it was nothing."

"Case point, innuendos are limited to you only, my dear brother." Ryuuichi snickered. He had to admit he was a tad bit hyper for the whole month. His parents were both intrigued by this side of him, and exasperated. Really, really exasperated. Like, they were done with his maddening shits.

He laughed again when Yuuichi groaned, remembering one of his jokes and literally slammed his head onto the table. "I sometimes wonder where did you get all these dirty jokes from."

"Internet is a wideeeeeeeee place. And him." He pointed at Amemori, who just arrived. Amemori raised an eyebrow at what they were talking about as he made his way to them.

"What's going on?"

"Hibiki. Receive or give?" Amemori stared at the teen for a long time before he gave a deadpanned reply. "Both." Ryuuichi laughed out loud. "Mukuro, huh!" Yuuichi groaned out louder while the other three exchanged a confused look.

Until Gokudera got it and turned into a dragon fruit. "Ryuuichi!" He screamed, heat steaming off his face. Yamamoto and Tsuna still doesn't get it. "Pervert!"

Ryuuichi curled his lips into a Cheshire kind of smirk. "And you're saying that you aren't one?" Gokudera, if possible, turned even redder. Ryuuichi looked at Yamamoto and Tsuna, and snickered. "You guys will understand one day~ Oh but don't tell Mukuro." He placed a finger over his lips and winked at them.

They remained confused as hell.

Amemori knocked the teen on the head. "Why are you trying to taint their innocent mind?" Ryuuichi pouted at him. "Says the one who liked SM play." Amemori stiffly turned to Yuuichi. "Did you give him sugar?"

Yuuichi raised both of his hands and shook his head. "Nope. He took it on his own."

"Oh come on, it's not like no one knows." Amemori chopped him on the head again. "You're supposed to be the only one who knows!" Gokudera fainted.