Superbi Squalo, Vongola Rings and Varia

"Ryuu, grab those" The twins were shopping for groceries and were skipping school. There weren't much to do at school because it was Review day after all. Not to mention that their parents are coming home from work after three months. Deciding that they should give a surprise for their parents, they went out and bought ingredients for their feast and gifts for them.

Ryuuichi and Yuuichi was in their casuals and the older twin was carrying his usual backpack. They had been shopping for quite a while now. "You sure you could finish cooking by the time they come back, Yuu? That's a lot..." Ryuuichi peered into their trolley, full with vegetables, fruits, meat and such.

"Barely, I suppose. Well, if you help me it would be much faster" Yuuichi nonchalantly stated.

"I can't cook" Ryuuichi deadpanned. He remembered the last time he tried to cook, he almost killed himself because of not knowing what to do. "Chopping this and that should be fine, don't you think?" He scoffed. Well, maybe he could help with that part. They bought a few more this and that before they paid for everything.

Once finished, they went to a few gift shops to buy presents. Upon purchasing what the needed, they decided to linger around the shopping district before going home. (And Ryuuichi had to carry a bag full of stuff behind him. At least he don't have to hold onto it for who knows how long) "Let's go to the arcade" Yuuichi said, pointing towards the arcade with his eyes shining.

In the arcade they go. Yuuichi went to buy the tokens while Ryuuichi looked around. It has been a while since he last being into an arcade. "Die!!" 'That voice....' Ryuuichi had his bored eyes on and turned towards the direction of the shout. He sighed when he saw Gokudera, Yamamoto and Fuuta.

He walked up towards them, before hugging Gokudera from the back, shocking the hell out of him. "Yato. You're being too loud" He blew onto the bomber's ear before jumping back. "R-r-ryuuichi!!!!" He laughed when Gokudera was so red that even the back of his neck was red.

"Yo~"

"Oh Ryuu!" "Ryuu-nii!!" Yamamoto and Fuuta greeted him. Fuuta ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. He smiled at the kid and patted on his head. "Yuu. Wanna have a match on this?" He pointed at the monster shooting machine that the three was playing as Yuuichi walked towards them.

So the twins ended on a full blown match on that machine. Ryuuichi was cringing the whole time at the disgusting looking creatures that popped out every two seconds. "Holy" Bang! "Shit" Bang bang! "Those things are creepy" Bang bang bang bang!

"Gotta agree" Yuuichi huffed and placed the toy gun back. Ryuuichi had won against him by a few points, promptly taking the highest score spot. He never knew that his older twin was so good at shooting. Then again, he is a member of the Archery Club. After that, the two ended up tagging along with the others seeing that they didn't have much thing to do. They were in a Music CD shop.

"Hahi! You're a fan of the XXXX group too, Ryuuichi-san!" Ryuuichi swore he saw stars in Haru's eyes as they talked about the music and such of that certain group.

And so, from one to another, they took pictures on the picture booth (Ryuuichi was forced to on the other hand). After a while, they decided to rest. They stopped by a cafe and sat in a few groups of tables because of the large amount of people they have. "Yuu. What do you want?" "Orange Juice" The older twin went to the vending machine and bought two bottles of beverage, accidentally eavesdropped on Tsuna and Kyoko's conversation.

"What is that sound?" He looked towards the direction of the explosion that just happened. 'Oh yeah. Today's Squalo... Crap' Suddenly, a male fall from the sky and onto Tsuna. The teen had blue Dying Will flames coming out of his forehead. He used the older Japanese language that even Ryuuichi didn't really get it.