Welcome Back, Yuni

"Yuuichi! Could you get the door?! I'm a bit-" Yuuichi yawned and stood up from the sofa he had perced himself on after waking up, staring into space as he was still half awake. "Alright alright.." He winced when a loud clatter resonated from the backyard and he shook his head at his parents laughter that followed closely. "Coming!" He hurried to the door, fixing his appearance slightly.

He opened the door and blinked when a girl probably of his age in a sundress smiling brightly at him. "Yes?" He was almost blinded by the smile that stretched wider at some point. He wondered if it was possible for someone to smile this brightly but quickly dismissed it in order to comprehend her sentence.

"Good morning. I'm Yuni. Is Ryuuichi-kun home?" He raised an eyebrow at the foreign name and his brother's name but nodded. "Please come in" He stepped aside to let her in, closing the door afterwards. The girl, Yuni, muttered a thanks and apologies for intruding as he took out a pair of extra indoor shoes they had, placing it in front of her.

She smiled gratefully and wore it, following him as he led the way to the backyard where Ryuuichi and their parents were.

"Ryuu" He called out.

The said teen with a black smudge on his cheeks and hands on the pots turned to him, blinking. His eyes widen the girl behind Yuuichi as both Sakura and Kei turned to her as well, wondering who she was and that she looked so familiar. Ryuuichi immediately put down the pots and practically tore the gardening gloves off and rushed in, passing Yuuichi and engulfed her into a tight hug.

He ignored his brother and parents' surprise, smiling with a heavy sense of relief. "God- Yuni." He pulled away to look at her properly, before hugging her again. "Welcome back" His words dripped out easily, too easily to his family's shock.

Yuni smiled just the same as he did, returning the embrace. "I never left, Ryuuichi-kun" Ryuuichi laughed at that, finally letting go. They stared at each other, gleeful in a sense. A cough from Yuuichi broke their stare as they both turned to him.

"Care to explain, Ryuu?" He sweated at the frown Yuuichi had but he couldn't stop grinning. "Ah, right. You were in training camp that time" He placed his hands on Yuni's shoulder. "This is Yuni, a transfer student from our class for a week"

Yuni bowed. "Please to meet you. I'm Yuni" At her smile once again, Sakura and Kei's eyes widen. They both exchanged bewildered look and a single thought ran through their mind. 'Why is the daughter of Giglio Nero Familgia's boss here?!' Yuuichi, unaware of their faces, bowed as well, curtly. "Likewise"

Ryuuichi was honestly, really happy, and the others could practically see it. He then remembered something about Byakuran and blinked. "Umm... Can I go out for a moment? I'm taking Yuni sightseeing around Namimori" It wasn't exactly a lie, Yuni really doesn't know much of Namimori. He could be her guide while they walk to Tsuna's house.

His brother stared into his eyes for a while, before reluctantly shrugging. Their parents nodded slowly. Ryuuichi noticed that they were wary of Yuni. 'Do they knew about Yuni..?' He frowned but said nothing of it.

------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi and Yuni was really sightseeing, for one. He decided he would go visit Tsuna a little while later, seeing that he already knew what they would talk about. He, after changing out of his already dirty dark blue T-shirt into a grey, long sleeve button-up, cheerily chatted with Yuni, who was excited and happy as well.

"So what were you doing just now?" He blinked and laughed. "I was helping my parents with the plants. They wanted to rearrange them" That, and they had actually wanted to make a small pond but he shot the idea down for their backyard was too small for that. They pouted a little, smudging soil on him as revenge while smiling evilly. He didn't really mind it, but he did return the favor by doing the same.