Goddamn Vindice

"W-who are you?!" Tsuna gawked.

"Looks like a rather tough fight. It's lesson time, Dame-Tsuna" Reborn, in all his glory, smirked. Though, there was an edge on it. He wasn't ticked off by Iemitsu's behavior. He himself as a hitman, understood very well of why the man act that way, and he wasn't going to condemn him for what he does. Iemitsu and him are mafia. What they did and do are of the mafia's way. They've killed, yet they've saved. The mafia wasn't a place for the weak, and definitely isn't now. What Iemitsu did was to show the cruel reality of their dark world to the brunette.

Tsuna, Reborn mused at the back of his mind, is strong, and is still growing. He could certainly tolerate it, for his friends and himself. But that doesn't erase the fact that he still hasn't seen it all. Tsuna hasn't realize that the mafia is darker than he had thought it would.

However, Reborn doesn't deny that he was annoyed at Iemitsu for not properly talk to Tsuna. He was irritated about it since the beginning, and it just grew from what he had saw. Still, he wasn't going to condemn the man of it. He is a hitman, and a tutor. Not someone's counselor to solve their daddy issues.

"A suit.. Pistols.. Y-you.. Who are you?!" Everyone had a double take right there, right then. Ryuuichi burst out into laughter to the point he had resorted wheezing for oxygen. "Oh dammit-" He laughed again. Reborn ignored it and sighed mockingly, his narrow eyes on Tsuna. "It's Chaos" He wasn't really surprise that Tsuna doesn't recognize him. The brunette managed to look through all his disguises and cosplays, but he couldn't even recognize him in his handsome form. It amused Reborn, yet he had almost wanted to shoot his student for it.

He hummed internally, pleased when his pronunciation on his usual greeting came back to him. His voice had changed when he was cursed, that he couldn't properly pronounce it. It irked him, but what could he do? So it changed to Ciaossu, the current one he was using.

"You don't know who he is?" Iemitsu started, sounding a bit exasperated. "This guy.." "Doesn't have a nickname like Dame-Tsuna"

"How did you know I was called Dame-Tsuna?!" "It's a famous name in my neighbourhood." What neighbourhood? "What's that?!"

Reborn ignored the brunette along with the other two Arcobaleno and turned to Iemitsu. "Oi, Iemitsu. I'm your opponent now. Since you've already broke the alliance, I won't go easy on you" He released a bit of his killer intent, pleased to know that Iemitsu shivered slightly at it.

"Um. I'll lose my life if I don't my 100% when fighting you" He gave the man a feral, animalistic smirk for a split second before turning serious again. "Open your eyes and your ears, Tsuna,"

"I'm going to show you just once, and I'm going to say it just once."

Tsuna perked at that, attention all on the fedora man. A sense of familiarity hit him. This man doesn't sound like Reborn at all, heck he didn't even know him, but he didn't know why, he automatically felt as though it was Reborn who was talking to him, the sense where he needed to listen.

"I'll teach you two things that you're lacking in," Iemitsu when into Hyper Dying Will Mode, orange flame flaring on his forehead. "Lesson one."

Reborn shot onto the ground as Iemitsu charged at him. The latter gave him a right hook, fist coated with Sky flame, only to miss Reborn. In a blink of an eye, Reborn appeared beside Tsuna and tugged his defying-gravity hair. "First, you need to observe Iemitsu," Tsuna hadn't even had enough time to jump in surprise when he continued. "During the period when Iemitsu was not home, you started to harbour cheap pride. And it became arrogance without you knowing.