Attack

"Vooiiii! What are you doing here?" Ryuuichi rubbed his ears at the loud voice. Seriously, even with the volume at it's lowest, Squalo is still very loud. Not to mention obnoxious too. "The prince was bored and came to bug you!"

"If you interrupt me again, I'll kill you!" "Wanna try?" He shook his head at Belphegor and Squalo as the latter tackled the prince down. "I hope we can meet again in this life time! You better make sure you don't die!" That was the last one before it was cut off. Ryuuichi sighed at that and leaned back onto the chair.

He then remembered that the man had said something about further instructions. '.... Could it be...?' Footsteps behind them had he turned his head around. 'I knew it'

Clad in a black suit and trousers with a yellow dress shirt and black tie, an older Ryohei appeared. "Sasagawa Ryohei. Has arrived!" He announced, carrying the unconscious Chrome in his arms. Kusakabe hurriedly carried the girl to the medical room, and asked for Bianchi's aid along the way.

Ryuuichi sighed. Chrome must have been fighting with someone in Kokuyo Land. Must be that, what was his name again? '... Ah. Glo Xinia.. That piece of disgusting shit..' "I hope she'll be fine" He heard Tsuna said.

"Leave it to Bianchi. She will take care of it" "Sawada-san" He turned towards Kusakabe, whom came back with a clothed bundle in his arms. "About Mukuro, it looks like he's inside a box weapon. Are you sure that we don't need to investigate it further?" Tsuna nodded. "Yes, because it belongs to Chrome. She wouldn't like it if we did anything to it without her permission."

That, and he didn't want to invade the girl's privacy. She would probably be more reserved than she is now and he wouldn't want that.

Ryuuichi shook his head at the brunette, though, said nothing as the brunette hoped once again that Chrome to get better soon. He turned towards Ryohei, who was staring at him. He raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Ryohei turned a little bit flustered and tried to lie his way through. "N-nothing!!" Though, it was obvious he was lying. Well, he couldn't help it anyway. He hadn't saw the older Ryuuichi for a while. His parting words with him had him wondering.

"Kick his ass if he doesn't fight, Ryohei"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They've decided to gather in the lounge room to discuss. Kyoko, Haru and the children were told to cook for them for they did not want them to be involved in it. Ryuuichi stood by the side, leaning against the wall. "Then I'll say it now. Regarding a certain issue.. I was sent to head towards Varia by the Tenth's orders. At the moment, the hunt for the Vongola had started."

Tsuna's eyes widen. "My order?" "The you, ten years later. The information that you guys were coming over from ten years ago were received by the Varia from a certain information source. I knew about it from there."

"Those who know about it are just some of the survivors of the Vongola members and the top-level Alliance families."

"Alliance families. Does that include Dino-san's Cavallone Family?" Ryohei nodded, sneaking glances at Ryuuichi. "Yeah, they're still doing well there" He smiled at the younger teen's relieve. He turned towards all of them, serious.

"Then, assuming that you guys are really here, the family has planned for a large-scale attack the instructions to us down here is this;

Five days later, destroy the Milliefiore's branch facilities in Japan."

Ryuuichi sighed. Finally, it's going to begin soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------