Box Weapon

"Their little rampage dealt some serious damage to this base. I used flame retardant nano combat armored walls to trap them then used sleeping gas to knock them out"

Ryuuichi's eyes snapped open at the voice. He was lying on his left side, weapons were taken away. He could still feel the weight of the ring around his neck, which meant that it wasn't taken away other than those A-Ranks one. In front of him was an unconscious Hibari. He silently thanked whoever that had moved them had his back facing them, which meant that he does not need to fake asleep. His eyes brighten a little at the familiar voice.

"Try anything funny, however, and I'll use a different kind of gas on them." One of the Cervello was holding a remote. "Their lives will end with a press of this button." Someone seriously need to give this guy an Oscar. If there wasn't anyone who will, then Ryuuichi would be glad to do it.

"If you wish to save their lives, do as I say, Sawada Tsunayoshi" Tsuna, without any choice, grudgingly lowered his fist and diffused the flame on his fist. And then, a type of gas were sprayed. "Don't panic. I merely neutralized the sleeping gas. Look closely. They should all wake up soon" Ryuuichi took that as the cue, and sprung up, well, not literally. He merely pushed himself up to a sitting position, leaning against a hand.

He and Shoichi briefly locked gaze for a while. He could tell that the man's at the edge as he gave him a mischievious look and smirk. The others slowly started to wake up with Gokudera grunting first. Ryuuichi gaze at them, slightly worried, but much more amused at the situation in hand.

"Guys!" He, and the others turned towards where Tsuna was. "Th-that's... Juudaime!" Gokudera had rushed towards his direction not knowing that he was caged inside a capsule, and hit himself in the face. Ryuuichi snickered at the sight.

"W-what is this?"

"We've been captured" Gokudera hit the wall countless of times, trying to break it but it was a futile attempt. "You're one of the Cervello women! Why are you here?!"

Shoichi turned around, keeping the boss facade that Ryuuichi could easily see through. "Your lives are in our hands. You better not try anything funny."

"We need to talk. Pipe down in there, would you?"

"Talk?! Don't give up that crap after locking us up!" Gokudera trust his fist down to where his box weapon should be, but found that it wasn't there. "What? My box.. And my ring" Ryuuichi placed a firm hand onto his shoulder but said nothing as he locked eyes with Shoichi again, the smirk still present.

Shoichi had ignored it and closed his eyes. "There's no point in resisting. Your ring and box weapon.. Have all being confiscated" His open palm held their rings, glinting. Everyone, san Ryuuichi, were shocked. "H-how can this be... At this rate.." Kusakabe gasped.

"Sawada!" Lal Mirch yelled, voice strained. "Don't worry about us! Do it!" Ryuuichi looked to the brunette. "Destroy the device with your own hands!" Gokudera continued, telling Tsuna to destroy it as it might bring them back to the past. "You can't" Ryuuichi slapped his own mouth as the words slipped out of it. He and Chrome, who had said the same thing, exchanged a look.

"B-but Ryuuichi!"

The said teen shook his head. He kept his gaze on the brunette and ignored the bomber's protest, and shook his head again.

Tsuna frowned when his eyes met darker brown ones. They were telling to not do it. Not to mention that his Hyper intuition had been ringing this whole time, as if something was amissed. He broke the eye contact and turned towards the round device that had been opened, and gasped.

Inside, their 10 years later selves were there. All in the device. "The future versions..." Horrified, he muttered out. When Shoichi had said that it was a hologram, it didn't do any better to what he was feeling. He felt his mind spinning at the explanation. Questions ran about in his mind, why would their future selves be in it, rather than in the past like what would usually happen, not to mention inside the enemies' technology? And, if he were to destroy it... No. He refused to even think what would happen if he did.