The Historian

Alaude, for the first time in 400 years, felt a familiar warmth at the man that suddenly appeared. He can't say that it wasn't the same to the rest of the First Generation. It has, after all, been 400 years since they last saw him. Same to the man himself. He scanned all of their faces, along with the Tenth and his friends. The latter ones had something akin to shock while the former, let's just say they were blasted in nostalgia. He locked gaze with Alaude, and gave him a loopsided smile.

He broke the eye contact and turned to Ryuuichi, giving the teen a nod.

"Shiroki Ryuuichi"

The teen visibly tensed up, blinking at him with uncertainty and definitely surprise. He chuckled. "Calm down" Ryuuichi furrowed his eyebrows. He had a weird feeling coursing through him. The man seems very familiar, yet he wasn't. Ryuuichi opened his mouth once, before closing it once more, succeed at looking like a gaping fish. ".. Who are you?"

The man, very much amused, chuckled at him once again. "I'm Caelum. The First Historian"

"Ne, Ryuuichi-kun. Are you and Tsunayoshi-kun plotting something? Because I'm definitely not amused seeing your lookalikes" The said teens turned to him, Ryuuichi narrowing his gaze with an annoyed glint because Byakuran had disrupted him from asking questions. Nope. He's not happy at all. "Yeah. Your death"

Byakuran twitched at that. Before he could do anything to Ryuuichi, Caelum addressed him. "You're Byakuran, the current Mare Ring owner, yes?" He gave him a cold gaze and affirmed his question. Caelum looked directly into his eyes, metallic blue eyes glinted for a split second before he broke it off, humming. He said nothing more and turned back to Ryuuichi.

"Giotto, please continue with your task in hand" And with a snap of his finger, they're gone. Well, not exactly. They were still there, except no one could see them. Hibari was about to go havoc when Alaude stopped him. "Stop. They're alright" Hibari glared at him, but Alaude gave him a look. Similar to Dino. Alaude glanced back at the panicking blonde and gave him said look that somehow made the blonde shudder in fear.

Reborn raised an eyebrow at that. He was curious at Alaude's behavior, but Caelum intrigued him even more. He had saw the so said First Historian's eyes flashed for a moment, and he immediately remembered about the older Ryuuichi. He tilted his fedora down, shadowing his eyes. The older Ryuuichi's eyes had flashed in the exact same color as Caelum's eyes. 'Two similar yet different people.... No. Three.'

"Primo, may I know what do you mean by Historian?" Yuni asked. Giotto, without battling an eyelash, answered curtly. "The one who records the world's miracle events" He gave no chance for anyone to ask anymore and turned to Tsuna, as per told, continue with his current task. "Now, Decimo. I'm going to unleash you"

-------------------------------------------------------

"What the-" Ryuuichi looked around him. He, and Caelum, were in this transparent sphere. The others seemed to be taken aback by their disappearance, but they didn't even moved. They were still on the same spot. Caelum smiled softly at him as he frowned.

"They can't see us. This sphere make us invisible to them, as to avoid being a distraction." Ryuuichi couldn't understand what he was saying. He had not even the slightest idea what the hell was going on but before he could ask any further, Caelum beat him to it. "Now, we'll leave your questions for later. Please wear your ring" He was not satisfied with it, but did as told, sliding the ring onto his right, middle finger.

Caelum nodded and suddenly held his hands, intertwining their fingers. He ignored Ryuuichi's flinch and held on tightly, leaning in until their forehead bumped softly. He looked into the dark brown eyes that widen a fraction. The teen tried to lean away, but Caelum's eyes froze him on his spot. The man was too close for his comfort, but for some reason, he found himself not minding it. Hell, he realized that he pressed his forehead against the man's just as hard, gripping back the pair of calloused hands. (He was quite baffled at his own reaction)