Fon and Aria

Ryuuichi was walking into the grocery stall to buy some food when he spotted a certain guy wearing Chinese attire by one of the aisles. He stared at the person for a moment before walking the other away. A ghost smirk found it's way onto his face when he was out of the person's sight.

Fon in his disguise sighed inaudibly. During the whole time he was observing the teen, he could tell that he is a very sharp one seeing that the cat almost got out of the bag for a few times. Just as he was about to move away from his spot, a hand tapped his shoulder. He whirled around, eyes wide underneath the dark sun glasses he wore. He hadn't notice the teen coming up to him from the other side, at all. It was impressing, yet amusing since there were only a handful of people who can sneak up to Fon unnoticed.

"Hello" Ryuuichi greeted, the smile he had looked borderline to a smirk. "Can you please pass me that?" He was answered with a nod and the thing he wanted, a box of chocolate cookies, were given to him. He took the box and place it into the basket he was holding. He thanked him and passed by him. "See you tomorrow" He said it in Chinese. He walked away, and did not even turned around. Well, if he did, he would certainly see the bewildered look.

Fon watched the teen disappear into the crowd as he blinked. 'That... Was unexpected'

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry! I'll never do it again! So don't bite me to death!"

"What's wrong, Tsuna-san" The said brunette turned around and saw a certain girl, and another teen with dark brown hair crouching on the floor, whole body shaking with a hand covering his mouth. "Haru! Ryuuichi! Why are you here?" He said but Ryuuichi simply just ignored him and kept laughing. "And please stop laughing!" Ryuuichi's body shook for a few moment before it finally stop and a loud audible sigh was heard.

"I was thinking about how I wanted to see my Tsuna-san, and then I just happened to spot you. It must be fate" Haru cupped both her cheeks and blushed for some reason. "I came for no particular reason" Ryuuichi said as he stood up from his position, still grinning very hard.

"I've been waiting for you" They turned towards the direction of the voice, and a certain person in his disguise along with Reborn and Lal Mirch. The person suddenly jumped, out of his disguise and landed steadily on the railing of the roof top's fences. A Hibari look alike infant stood there with a gentle smile and did some moves and deep breathe which was a bit weird to Ryuuichi.

"I am Fon. My trial will be a test of leadership." Fon said. Tsuna and Haru's eyes widen at the Arcobaleno. Fon looked exactly like Hibari, minus the long braid he had. Ryuuichi's lips twitched upright at that.

"Uh-hm, what exactly would a test of leadership involve?"

"The rules are simple. I will be running around the school. You'll clear the trial if you are able to catch me. The time limit ends at noon. You'll fail if you can't catch me before then." Which meant that they have one hour left. "You may use the members that are currently in the school grounds to catch me. I will use that to judge your leadership skills." Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow and pointed at himself which Fon had nodded.

He sighed, rubbing the back of his head and wondered if he should participate. 'Oh well, I'll just tag around and leave half way to disturb Hibari' He shrugged. "Fine"

And so, it begun. Tsuna and Haru ran towards where Fon was with Lambo in the brunette's arms whilst Ryuuichi lagged not far behind. They ran up the roof top and saw the Storm Arcobaleno still standing on the railings. Both Haru and Lambo ran up to Fon to catch him but failed as he jumped away from them.

"Hey, I'm over here" Ryuuichi sweated at that. For some reason, he felt that Fon can be a tad bit childish sometimes. They ran out of the roof to chase after the Arcobaleno but halfway through, Ryuuichi slipped away to the reception room unnoticed. He stood in front of the room for a few moments, before sliding open the door without knocking even though he knew that Hibari's inside.