Tilting Axis

Ryuuichi's back hit the wall as he backed up, a hand over the bleeding wound. The knife was still impaled on his shoulder, rather deep. It hurt, apparently more painful than the time Vindice stabbed him. Franco did twisted the knife after all. Ryuuichi panted, trying to push back the urge to cry. He didn't want to cry in front of this man, no. He rather die than cry in front of him.

He blacked out for a second, Franco's laugh and Dino's voice drowned out as he concentrated on not fainting.

"How does that feels, kitten." Franco taunted as he held onto the knife, not allowing the teen to pull it out. He was ignoring Dino's yells, taking in how the teen was in pain with great pleasure. The teen was the one who taunted him after all. He wasn't to let him off with just that. No, he will torture Ryuuichi as much as he like. He licked his lips, excited.

He twisted the knife again, grinning at how Ryuuichi screamed, back arching against the wall. What a wonderful expression.

Ryuuichi gritted his teeth. His eyes flashed in anger as he took out the other gun from his back pocket and pointed at the man's chest with his left hand.

"Oh? You do know that there's no bullet in it, no?" Of course he knew. He was the one who took the bullets out from this gun. He wanted to try something with it. He mentally cursed the fact that he had to use his left hand instead. He wasn't really good with using his left hand yet, but this is his only choice.

"Did you take me for an idiot?" He said, watching Franco's expression that morphed into annoyance. He didn't mind that, as he charged up the gun. Franco's eyes widen at how the gun glowed in orange. He jumped back, only to meet a blast of flames against his chest.

But that was that, merely a blast that threw him back a few meter. There was no bullet holes, nor was there any damage. Just an impact. Franco laughed. "Is that all?"

Ryuuichi smirked, with great difficulties however. The gun in his hand shattered into unfixable pieces. "Look again." Franco scowled. Suddenly, orange flames flared off his chest, burning his clothes. It was hot, the heat from the flame. He could feel it burning his skin. He panicked and tried to pat down the flames, to no avail.

"It's not use." Ryuuichi said, grabbing the handle of the knife, pulling it out. He couldn't stop the small howl of pain slipping out from his mouth, throwing the knife far away. "The flame will never be put out." He hovered his left hand over the wound and tried to heal it. It would be quite impossible, but he needed to stop the bleeding. If it was a clean stab, he could probably do it, but that damn psycho just had to twist the goddamn knife.

Franco growled, the fire got more intense. He took out his gun and pointed at Dino's head, grabbing the blonde hair and tilted it up. "Put it out, or he dies." He snarled.

Dino couldn't care less about the gun even though it was pointing at his head. He could tell that Ryuuichi's going to lose it soon. He was bleeding so much from just one wound. His dark brown eyes were hazy as it is. Dino gritted his teeth. 'This is bad..' His eyes widen when Ryuuichi looked into his eyes and frowned. 'Bad idea. Bad, but it's the only way... Damn it!'

"Put it out now!"

Ryuuichi almost snarled at himself. His head was throbbing, and his blood lost wasn't helping much. In fact, it just made everything worst. 'Thank you so much.' He sarcastically spite at himself internally. "I will, if you put down the gun." He wobbly walked forward, almost falling down at some point.

"Ryuuichi, don't put it out!"

"You-!" Just as Franco turned to Dino, a loud gun shot was heard through the room. Dino's eyes were slammed shut as something warm splattered across his face. Franco's eyes were wide, crazy as he stared at his hand, or rather, where his hand should be. He screamed out loud, letting go of Dino's hair as he stumbled back.