Kokuyo Land Invasion

The next morning, Reborn and Tsuna, joined by Gokudera, Yamamoto and Bianchi, had went to Kokuyo Land. Tsuna was slightly baffled at both Yamamoto and Bianchi, seeing that they've made bento for the day, probably thinking that it was a field trip even though it was supposed to be an invasion. He was shaken a little, and was fearing for the worst.

Before they knew it, they were already in front of the run-down and abandoned place. Suddenly, memories when he was younger came back to him. He had been here before. He remembered that he had came here along with his parents. It was all lively and colourful in the past. But now? He felt sad when the place was all gloomy. The front gate was chained up and locked but it was nothing to them, or to Bianchi to be exact. (The woman literally used poison cooking on the gate and had somehow melted the lock)

Tsuna guided them seeing that he was the only one who had been here before, and with his hazy memories, he lead them to the spot where a exhibit of flora and fauna in a glass building supposed to be, but there weren't any. Until, that is, Yamamoto was attacked. The baseball star had to jump back to avoid being hit and had fallen down as the ground sudden gave way. Apparently, the glass building was buried under all the dirt the five of them were standing. (It's a wonder how the hell the tall glass building managed to be buried)

Joshima Ken, a blonde teen in Kokuyo Middle's uniform and a long scar across his face, jumped in to the hole where Yamamoto had fallen into, and had started attacking. Yamamoto immediately took out the bat that given by Reborn and had it turned into a long sword but it was instantly broken after he used it to defend himself against Ken's attack. He being the usual him asked the teen whether had he changed his appearance after taking off the baseball bat's bag from his shoulder, which the latter explained to him about the cartridges. Ken changed into Kong channel and then Wolf channel. Tsuna was very worried about Yamamoto and resulted himself being kicked down by Reborn.

Ken wanted to finish off Tsuna since he seem weak, only to be hit by a rock thrown by Yamamoto. In the end, Yamamoto ended up sacrificing his left hand to defeat Ken who was in Cheetah channel. (Which Tsuna couldn't help but feel guilty because there was a baseball game coming out and Yamamoto had just had to sacrifice his arm to save him)

After they were pulled out of the hole, they patched up Yamamoto, before they continued their journey further into the abandoned place. Til at one point, they decided to take a break and have lunch. Yamamoto pulled out the bentos he had brought for them, all with delicious sushi while Bianchi had pulled out a glass of poison cooking and wanted Tsuna do drink it. But the drink suddenly exploded, along with the sushi.

Bianchi exclaimed that it wasn't the work of poison cooking as they took refuge behind ceramic tables that they were using. Then M.M. came into picture. She was holding her clarinet, and explained that the musical waves emitted from her clarinet was so high it could make things explode, or something like that.

Let's just say she had messed with the wrong people because Bianchi fought against her, claiming that she wasn't going to let M.M. disturb Reborn's nap. She ended up eating poison cooking when Bianchi touched her clarinet, which also turned into poison cooking.

After the girl, next to appear was a perverted looking old man who probably still doesn't want to admit that he's old seeing that he was also wearing Kokuyo Middle's uniform. Curse that old man named Birds to the seventh hell because he had threaten them to kill Kyoko and Haru, both were targeted by the Bloody Twins, a pair of brutal serial killers, if they were not to follow his orders.

His first order was to punch Tsuna, which Bianchi did but it didn't hurt at all. His second order was to stab Tsuna, with a poisoned dagger and this time, Tsuna was going to do it himself. Fortunately, he didn't have to because the bloody twins were immediately killed by Shamal, Adult I-pin and Adult Lambo(Reborn had told them to guard the two girls, apparently). Before Birds himself could escape, Gokudera had knocked him out with simply just one punch. Weak.