Chapter 3

*EDITED*

Alec POV
When Bella told us of what the Cullen's have done to her it made me so angry. I just wanted to hunt them down and kill them, especially the mind reader, what ever his name is.

How can they do that to someone as beautiful as Bella. Her voice is the most beautiful thing in the world, I could just listen to her talk all day and never get tired of her voice. She is the most beautiful person ever and I'm going to ask her to go in a date with me tonight.

I jump off the couch in my room and walk to Bella room at a human pace to give me time to think about how to ask her. I'm thinking so hard that I don't even realize that I'm at her door. I knock and wait for her to open the door. When she does I stop breathing by what she is wearing. She is in a blue tank top with a Jean jacket, fishnet stockings, a Jean skirt and some sandals. She looks great.

"Can I help you?" she asks politely.

"Yes you can actually" I say " will you go on a date with me tonight?"

"Yes, I would love to" she says, with a huge smile.

"I will pick you up here a 7:00pm" and with that I leave with a smile on my face.

Bella POV (before Alec ask her out)

When I walk into my closet I see all these clothes and I know straight away that Jane stocked my closet. My closet is bigger than my room. I walk around and grab a blue tank top off one of the ranks of shirts, I walk over to where there are a few jackets and spot a Jean jacket and take it, I then spot some fishnet stockings and a Jean skirt and then change. I walk over to where the shoes are and find a pair of sandals and put them on.

While doing all this I couldn't stop thinking about Alec. He was so handsome, with his neat brown hair and red eyes. I can't believe I ever thought Edw-HIM was handsome. Put him and Alec in the same room and Alec would put him to shame any day.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I walk out if the closet and to the door and there is Alec standing there, staring at what I'm wearing and I can swear he even stopped breathing.

"Can I help you" I asked, politely.

"Yes you can actually" he said looking at my face with confidence "will you go on a date with me tonight?"

" Yes, I would love to" I say, with a huge smile and If I was human I would be blushing right now.

"I will pick you up here at 7:00pm" he says, then leaves and I close the door, not being able to wipe the smile off my face. A couple if minutes later there is another knock on the door, I open it to see Jane there with a smile in her face.

"Come On, we have to get you for your date with my brother". She says, then runs into my closet.
-----------------------------------------------------
6:58pm
------------------------------------------------------
I stand up in a beautiful dress Jane chose for me. It's a black strapless dress, she also put stilettos on me. She put red lipstick on and some eyeliner and mascara, she also curled my hair.

"Thank you Jane" I said.

" Your welcome Bella" Jane smiles at me. Suddenly there is a knock at the door so I open it and there is Alec in a beautiful suit, holding red roses.

"These are for you, Bella" he smiles and hands me the roses.

"Thank you Alec" I give them to Jane to put in a jar. I then take Alec hand and follow him to where ever he taking me.
------------------------------------------------------
The picture at the top is of Bella outfit before the date. Next chapter is the date.
Vote and comment please

Courtney