Chapter 13

Dedicated to castleloverforever

Bella POV

There was a couple of minutes silence, while that silence was on, I slipped my hand into Alec's and looked at everyone.

Jane looked like she was ready to use her gift on one of them, mostly Edward, I'm guessing, with the amount of glaring at him, but is waiting for my word. Alec looks like he also wants to use he gift and kill them but is most likely waiting for my word. Felix and Demetri are looking ready to kill them and the guards are waiting on my word before attacking but they are getting ready.

As I looked back at the Cullen's, I saw Carlisle take a breath, getting ready to speak, I'm guessing.

"Bella?, is it really you?" Carlisle says, I nearly laughed at what he said.

"Yes, dear Carlisle, it is indeed me." I replied. Was it possible for vampires to go into shock?

Know one said anything for a couple of seconds. Carlisle took another breath before speaking again.

"Um... This is a surprise, I have never been so speechless in my human and vampire life but um... Wow." Carlisle stammered.

As soon as Carlisle had finished talking, Alice suddenly took a step forward but when the Volturi guards and Alec, Jane, Demetri and Felix growled. She took a step back to where she was standing and looked at me.

"Bella, it is so good to see you. Oh, I've misses you so much but now we know you are alive, we can spend the rest of forever being sisters and---" I cut her off by laughing.

"You think that after 2 centuries of no contact that I would go running back to join your family?" I laugh humorlessly before I continue " well, you are wrong there. I don't won't to go with you, or I want to do is go back to my REAL family and be with people who love me and won't leave me." I say, when I'm finished Alec pulls me into his chest and gives me a tight hug before letting go and wrapping his arm around my shoulders and I put my arm and his waist and lay my head on his chest.

It's silent for about a minute, I look at the Cullen's and see them staring at the wedding and engagement rings on my hand. They all have a look of surprise on their faces, except Alice and Edward. Alice looks like she had spotted the rings before and just wants to rip them off my hand. Edward looks so angry and looks like he is going to punch someone or something. He better not hit my family, if so, I'll rip him to shreds but torture him first.

"Your married to him?" Questioned Edward.

"Eddie, Eddie, Eddie" I said, shaking my head and laughing when he looked even more angry when I used his hated nickname. "I thought you were smart. I thought you would have been able to tell I was married to Alec, just by looking at the rings and how we are cuddling, but obviously not." I shake my head and laugh, so does everyone else, except the Cullen's.

"Bella, I'm so sorry for leaving you. I thought I was doing the right thing. I was just trying to protect you, from my world. Please Bella, forgive me, I still love you, hell, we all still love you." He says, what he says just makes me so angry that I have st restrain myself from attacking but a growl slips out, which is followed by the Volturi guards and my family, growling at them also. The Cullen's look terrified and the boys push their mates behind them and take protective stances. I shook my head and looked at Edward angrily.

There is swearing in this part of the book, if you don't like swearing, I suggests you skip this part until I say it is safe.

"YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU? AFTER YOU LEFT ME IN THE FUCKING FOREST? ARE YOU INSANE EDWARD? YOU WERE TRYING TO PROTECT ME? DIDN'T YOU THINK I COULD HANDLE YOUR FUCKING WORLD? WELL GUESS WHAT EDWARD, I SURVIVED A VAMPIRE ATTACK. AND SERIOUSLY, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STILL LOVE ME AFTER YOU AND THEM LEFT ME? YOU ARE A SICK FUCKING BITCH." I yelled and Edward plus the Cullen's flinched.

It is safe now.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I just jumped into a tree and ran as fast as u could. I could hear others chasing after me and I knew that it wasn't the Cullen's but my family, so I slowed down so they could catch up.

We ran all the way back to Volterra in silence. They knew that I needed time to clam down.

When we got back the Volterra and made it to the Volturi castle, I told everyone except Alec to go ahead and tell Aro, Caius and Marcus that we had killed the newborns and to tell them what had happened between the Cullen's.

When Alec and I were standing in the empty corridor, I pulled him to me and kissed him passionately before letting go and saying

"I love you. I don't care that the Cullen's know I'm alive and I have a feeling that they are going to come here, but no matter what happens I love you."

"I love you too Bella." Alec told me with a smile before saying we should go and talk to Aro, Caius and Marcus.

When we entered the thrown room, Marcus got up immediately and gave me a huge hug before pulling back to look into my eyes and saying

"I know you weren't ready to face them yet but you did well."

I smiled and hugged him before saying thankyou and going to give Caius and Aro a hug. They had been waiting for one.

They sat back down on their thrones but I didn't feel like sitting so I just stood in front of them.

"Bella, you do know that they will come and talk to you here, right?" Aro questioned.

I look at Aro before nodding my head. I already knew that they would turn up here and something tells me that they ate already on there way.

"No matter what happens Bella, we will always be by your side, in anything. Won't we brother's?" Caius said and Marcus and Aro nodded in agreement.

I went and gave everyone a hug before leaving and going to hunt. I really needed to hunt but I also needed time alone. To think.

------------------------------------------------------

Here you go.
  I hope you enjoy this update and next one might be soon, I hope. It did take me a little to right through.
Enjoy

Vote and comment

Courtney