Chapter 24

Bella POV

We had just arrived back at the castle and Alec and I were on our way to the thrown room. The Anderson's had left us to go and hunt and would be be back soon. We entered the thrown room, where the kings were sitting.

"Aro, Marcus, Caius. We have collected the Anderson coven and I'd say that you guys have already seen the Denali coven." Alec told them, while I give them a hug.

"Good. We have also found some nomads and a few covens willing to help. Now, where is the Anderson coven?" Questioned Aro.

"The Anderson's have gone to hunt." I told them.

"Ok, we should hold a meeting about training and when we are starting." Aro suggested.

"I was thinking of starting today. The Anderson's won't be back until tonight they said and they don't really need any training." I said.

"Ok. We will start today." Aro turned to one of the guards in the room. "You, go and round up EVERYONE in the castle, and tell them to come to the thrown room immediately."Aro ordered.

The guard nodded before running out of the room. It was quite for a couple of seconds before I decided to read Alec's mind. He had a deep contraction on his face. Just as I was about to try, I heard him in my head. Baby, put your sound proof shield around us. (A/N that's what Alec said to Bella in his mind) I did as he asked and put the shield around us.

"Baby, I don't need any training, so I was thinking if I could leave and see if I can find any vampires around here and send them here for training." Alec told me.

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll see you soon." I kissed him good bye.

He ran out of the room and I turned back and saw Aro, Caius and Marcus all with raised eyebrows and a questioning look on their faces. I told them what Alec was going to do and they nodded.
(A/N Alec isn't going to look for vampires, he is going to see Maria)

The guard came into the room with every vampire in the castle behind him. I quickly walked up to my throne and sat down. Aro cleared his throat to get everyone attention. He turned to me, telling me that he wanted me to start.

"Thankyou everyone for coming here. So, as you should have been told all ready, there is an army moving against the Volturi and we need your help. We will start training you now. It should only take a week to train everyone. The army will be here on Tuesday, next week. If everyone could please make there way to the training room. Also, could Jasper, Peter, Charlotte, Demetri and Felix stay behind." I explained.

Everyone exited the thrown room and headed to the training room. Even Aro, Marcus and Caius left, along with every guard. That only left me, Demetri, Felix, Jasper, Charlotte and Peter in the thrown room. They all looked at me, waiting for me to start.

"I asked you guys to stay behind because, you guys have been trained properly, either by Maria, Peter or myself and I need your help in training everyone else." I explained to them. They all nodded their heads and we made our way to the training room.

A couple of hours later

Everyone had been doing amazing. They are all very quick learners. It should only take a few more training sessions and everyone will be all good. We had decided to train every day, until the day comes. I decided that it was time to stop and give them a break.

"STOP." I yelled out. "Ok, that is good enough for today. Everyone can leave."

They all quickly left. I decided that I was going to see where Alec is, he had been gone for a while. I told Caius where I was going and left. I got outside and picked up his sent immediately. I ran for about 30 minutes before I came to a stop outside an old building. I walked in and headed up stairs to where I could hear noises. I stopped on the top floor and opened the door.

I gasped at the site before me. Alec was naked and having sex with Maria. I felt heart broken.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I decided to stop the chapter there and you'll have to wait and see what happens next.

Also, I recently got a job and I do try to update twice a week but most of it ends up once a week. I also have a thing every Thursday afternoon, so I won't be updating then.

Enjoy, comment and vote

Courtney